• 67(current)
v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
Artwork Beef updated to 0.25.2 to fix that derp.

@melons2 The message says precisely the problem. If you are still having trouble, leave the TADB API key alone, there is no emergency and the built-in key is fine.
@rmrector 
A couple of questions,
I have noticed since updating Artwork Beef, I am getting a warning message in the Kodi log, T:12100 WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] Artwork caching requires Kodi setting 'Allow remote control via HTTP' enabled
Would you know what that is about?

And When it comes to Animated Posters, I have API Keys for KyraDB and all switches turned on, so shouldn't Artwork Beef now poll KyraDB and if there is an animated poster there, pull it down and use it automatically?
At the moment that doesn't seem to be happening and you have to go through a lengthy process to use animated posters, Is it possible to make artwork Beef pull down the posters and use them without having to manually do it?
(2019-08-06, 06:03)melons2 Wrote: I'm being thrown an error that says suddenly my audiodb API key is invalid.
I went and got a new key in case of error and new the API key throws the same error.....?
Whats happening?

There is no need to get TADB keys, the standard Artwork beef key should work fine. We don't offer personal keys.
(2019-08-06, 03:49)rmrector Wrote:
(2019-08-05, 10:31)rschiks Wrote: You need to have two keys set, the API key and User key (both are different values), for the API to work.

So should Artwork Beef always have users input both? 

Yes.

Each user has a unique key pair to identity that user. An API key and User key.
Both need to be added to the http header.

An example:

curl -i -H "Application/json" -H "Content-type: application/json" -H "Userkey: 14e98064fe2670b4" -H "Apikey: 459845165849fe9f1b7842d9a3dee164" "https://www.kyradb.com/api10/movie/tmdbid/206647/images/animated"
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Hi, I have a problem since yesterday, artwork beef, do not load well. For example I give it in Chernobyl to choose a poster and it doesn't show me all the posters. It also doesn't show me the logo, nor download it. It also happens with some movies.

Is it a problem of artwork beef?
(2019-08-06, 13:13)peliskudt Wrote: Hi, I have a problem since yesterday, artwork beef, do not load well. For example I give it in Chernobyl to choose a poster and it doesn't show me all the posters. It also doesn't show me the logo, nor download it. It also happens with some movies.

Same here, AB only gives me option to choose Fanart, no more clearlogos banners and so on...
(2019-08-06, 13:13)peliskudt Wrote: Hi, I have a problem since yesterday, artwork beef, do not load well. For example I give it in Chernobyl to choose a poster and it doesn't show me all the posters. It also doesn't show me the logo, nor download it. It also happens with some movies.

Do you guys have the latest 0.25.2 version installed? Everything is working fine now for me like before
Quote:i don't know what to say
i have huge library that can take 1 day if i refreshed or started again as a new build

but i have 99 TV Series
and i have 3 TV Series that cannot changing the artwork or no artwork result when i manually checking from context menu side bar
and the another 96 of my Series is fine, they all can changing the artwork

and just for those 3 TV Series cannot changing
i also doing making new build for those 3 series and the result is the artwork is available
but in my main build library is none

i don't know what to say
but this is make me angry and sad too

so anyone please help me
Fixed along time ago
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2019-08-06, 17:24)Amjak Wrote: Do you guys have the latest 0.25.2 version installed? Everything is working fine now for me like before 

Running newest version (0.25.2). Working like a charm on movies, but having problems with TV-Show. It's downloading banner, fanart and poster, but the rest are not getting downloaded. If I try manually with AB Select Artwork, it can't find them. It was the same with yesterday release (0.25.1)

Considering the stuff it is trying to get and can't find is located at fanart.tv. I tried using my API from fanart.tv, but that didn't help.
(2019-08-06, 17:24)Amjak Wrote:

Do you guys have the latest 0.25.2 version installed? Everything is working fine now for me like before 

When upgrading to that version, it seems to work fine.
(2019-08-06, 17:24)Amjak Wrote:
(2019-08-06, 13:13)peliskudt Wrote:  

Yes, it's way better now, except now when it goes to a full scan, he is replacing all my TV shows landscapes (i'm under Bingie skin) with seasons landscape. And when I manually select the correct one he doesn't switch back.
(2019-08-06, 07:48)SteveSmith Wrote: T:12100 WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] Artwork caching requires Kodi setting 'Allow remote control via HTTP' enabled
Would you know what that is about?

Hi Steve, rmrector has very detailed documentation on Artwork Beef. You can read the answer to your question and much much more over here: https://rmrector.github.io/script.artwor.../settings/
Uninstalled AB, restarted Kodi, installed AB again. Finally working again (even though, it's the same version). Just updating it wasn't enough in my case. Just thought I should share if someone is experiencing the same problem I had.
deleted
Hi, I have a Problem with Artwork Beef. It gives me an Error and does not load any Artwork at all. I use the new Version 0.25.2. As Kane69 mentioned I uninstalled Version 0.25.1, closed Kodi, rebooted my Android Box and installed the new Version. But Artwork Beef is not working here is the link to the log http://paste.kodi.tv/subanafuzi

I use Kodi 18.3 and my Device is an Android TV Box BeeLink GT1 mini 64 GB / 4 GB RAM

- Amlogic S905X2 CPU, quad core, Cortex-A53

- Quad-core ARM G31 MP2 Graphics GPU

Android 8.1
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5