• 75(current)
v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2019-11-10, 09:08)tinnyskillz Wrote: I`m getting the no preview issue (tvdb). I`m on Kodi 18.4.
I am also having this issue for the last 2 days or so. I think it's a TVDB issue. Maybe @Karellen may know more about it. It seems to show the artwork for fanart.tv.

Regards,

Shedrock
Yes I believe it is a TVDB issue. Even the Kodi TVDB scraper is having issues with scraping content and artwork.
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...4&start=10
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks @Karellen.

Shedrock
Hello all,

Maybe someone had this issue before, but when i try to "Add missing Artwork beef art" via the context menu i receive the following message :

"Can' t add missing artwork to directory..... "

I only have this with TV-Shows, for movies it download the missing artwork and places it wit the media file of the movie.

My Movies are on a NAS drive, but my TV-Shows are on a internal HDD of my Media streamer, so in my case this is a Zidoo 10 box (Android)
Could this has to doe with some access rights or something ?

I did fidle arround with the settings i guess, but dont know which one is causing this, but again for movies its working.

Does anyone has an idea on this, on how to solve it ?

Best Regards
Peter
@billmartian

TVDB are having problems with their site. It is most likely a result of that.
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...7d#p162575
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-11-13, 10:20)Karellen Wrote: @billmartian

TVDB are having problems with their site. It is most likely a result of that.
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...7d#p162575
@Karellen 

Thanks, hope thats the issue, will see...
I understand that the TVDB is having some issues, but how come that affects AB in my case where I already have the artwork stored locally for Chicago P.D but if I do a refresh the fanart, as well as the posters and banners come back blank? The only artwork I can see is the episode thumbs, which aren't stored locally, and I can see the plot "now" for each new episode added. What I am trying to figure out is what's the purpose of having artwork stored locally if it doesn't work while the TVDB is experiencing problems?

This is the error I see in my logs:
https://paste.kodi.tv/kanaguxewa.kodi

Regards,

Shedrock
(2019-11-15, 15:07)shedrock Wrote: What I am trying to figure out is what's the purpose of having artwork stored locally if it doesn't work while the TVDB is experiencing problems?
can not reproduce the problem on some tries
(2019-11-16, 01:25)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-11-15, 15:07)shedrock Wrote: What I am trying to figure out is what's the purpose of having artwork stored locally if it doesn't work while the TVDB is experiencing problems?
can not reproduce the problem on some tries 
I had the issue with Chicago P.D. yesterday and earlier this morning. It worked around 10am today when I refreshed. I am afraid to refresh any other series until I know for sure the issues have been resolved over at TheTVDB.

Also, I have a TV series called The Brokenwood Mysteries that is continually trying to update the artwork via AB, but it is not working.

Regards,

Shedrock
Artwork Beef updated to version 0.27.1

Fixes the add-on crash when processing new results from TheTVDB. Artwork Beef still can't add season artwork from TheTVDB until the web service return the season number like it did before, but at least no crash.

Previously: I will improve Artwork Beef's handling of this situation in the next version. In the meantime, you can disable TheTVDB in the Advanced add-on settings.
What's this, then... another third-party problem?
2019-11-18 00:34:55.041 T:4908 WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] Error with provider 'fanart.tv': web service error: ConnectTimeout
(2019-11-18, 01:38)HeresJohnny Wrote: What's this, then... another third-party problem?
2019-11-18 00:34:55.041 T:4908 WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] Error with provider 'fanart.tv': web service error: ConnectTimeout
Yea, I was having problems with fanart yesterday when using the normal scrapers. But seems ok today.
My Signature
(2019-11-18, 01:38)HeresJohnny Wrote: What's this, then... another third-party problem?
I have this issue as well, even up to 30 minutes ago.

I had the same problem yesterday evening (17/1119)
It takes ages for atwork beef to fetch the artwork, and i mean NOT only for TV-series, also for movies

I dont know whats going on... Never had issues like this
I dont think this has something to do with the problems TVDB has on their database at the moment.

Peter
Bear in mind that when one metadata site has issues there is a huge increased load on others. Hopefully it will all sort itself out soon.
  • 75(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5