v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
I have a number of TV Show folders that I created myself in order to manage certain types of one-off programming (e.g. Space Documentaries, Interviews, Miscellaneous, etc). How do I assign a poster image for such folders using a local file contained within each folder? I could do it in regular Kodi, as one of the Manage options was to choose a local artwork file, but Artwork Beef just tells me there is no remote online info for that particular folder name (which is to be expected as they are my own named folders) but it does not then present me with an option to manually choose a local artwork.jpg or poster.jpg file instead. Is there some kind of magic naming protocol, or even hard-coded tvshow.nfo content I should use? (I did try putting a simple <thumb>folder.jpg</thumb> line into the tvshow.info files, but that didn't seem to do anything)

[Edit: Ah, I did a bit of experimenting and found that using the in-folder filename poster.jpg rather than folder.jpg (which I usually use for other apps) worked fine and allowed the image to be selected. Problem solved] 

Andre

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by andrewilley - 2019-12-29, 12:20
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5