v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2020-01-11, 00:52)bossanova808 Wrote: Question about Artwork Beef behaviour - this show has an HD clearlogo: https://fanart.tv/series/336845/the-letdown/

...but for some reason, Artwork Beef has never downloaded it as a clearlogo.  I just tried with Tiny Media Manager and it went off and grabbed it straight away.  What might account for the difference here?  Does AB only look for normal clearlogos (which I don't think they let you upload anymore - the idea being the HD ones are better and can be down converted, presumably).

Or is there some other reason it would not download it that is less obvious?

That fanart.tv page is for a different TV show with the same name.
(2020-01-11, 15:14)wallacebw Wrote: First, Thanks for the work on this!

Two Questions:
1.  Is there a way to have AB add new scraper based artwork to a library that already has local art?   Ex:   I have a movie or show that has fanart.jpg through fanart4.jpg.   If I run an add missing artwork from the context menu, nothing is added; however, if I select artwork, i see that 44 fanart options are available.  it would be great to have AB download additional art from these sources up to the configured limits.  is this possible?

Nope, AB doesn't have a simple way to track what images currently exist, so it will likely download the same images again.
(2020-01-11, 15:14)wallacebw Wrote: 2.  I believe the answer is yes, but is a python 3 version planned at some point in the future?

Thanks

I may make a slimmer version of Artwork Beef that compliments the new Python scrapers at some point.

@angelkr @tinnyskillz I need the Kodi debug log and other info noted at the bottom of the first page to help you.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by rmrector - 2020-01-17, 23:45
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5