v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
I have a question regarding the usage of Kyra DB which is now incorporated with Artwork beef. I have all the artwork already in the folders for each movie and they appear nicely in Kodi.
I installed artwork beef to get additional artwork like extra artwork and animated art work, etc. I see that artwork beef get everything only for the newly added movies. Even though I ran the option called "add missing artwork for …" "new, old, and everything in between", but still the artwork beef skips the movies that already had some artwork in their folders like poster or fanart and did not even get the logo, discart, etc. and it did not get anything from kyra db even though I add my kyra db account API and user key to the configuration settings. Also there were no errors given by the addon. All I see in the log is a lot more of this for all 4000+ movies https://paste.kodi.tv/ihufofojab (this is just part of the log because it is all the same for all movies) listing the missing artwork then saying "No artwork updated". even though some of these movies have artwork available for download.

So what I did is that for about 20 movies of the old ones that I had in the library, I deleted all their existing artwork and ran artwork beef "add missing artwork for …" "new, old, and everything in between" option again and this time it got everything including the extra artwork and put it in a separate folder as per my configuration option.

Why artwork beef is not getting the missing artwork for the movies that already had some art work. and how to get it to really re-scan the whole library and add everything that is missing without the need to delete the existing artwork.

I am also experiencing something strange when artwork beef runs, it is first try to get artwork for movie sets and at that time the kodi screen is dimmed with that circle of "loading" on it and I cannot use Kodi or watch anything. then as soon as it finish the movie set scanning and go on to scan the movies and other stuff then this behavior stops and the screen is normal again. the addon does not write anything about this behavior in the log file but just normally the scan result. Shouldn't this addon run just completely in the background?. 

thanks,
Jaqo

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by User X0S5 - 2020-03-27, 14:35
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5