v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2020-05-02, 18:33)rmrector Wrote: Multiple fanart can be selected, they are assigned to art types fanart1, fanart2, fanart3, etc in the library. If you want to replace the main fanart image, deselect all the selected images, then select the one image you want.

Check the Artwork Beef settings for downloading images - by default AB does not download artwork in any case, leaving that up to the Kodi image cache
I'll try the "one image" trick in a moment. That would do what I need. But question, when images are assigned to fanart1,fanart2, etc., what can you then _do_ with them? When just going to choose art for a movie, and choosing the regular "fanart", you can't access anything in the other fanart1,fanart2, etc. So don't get that at all.

As for downloading art, on the wiki it says art "will be downloaded to the local file system (generally next to the media items)". But mostly my sources are networked & read only. So what happens in that case? Also I did specify a central, local movie set art directory in AB settings, but nothing seems to be being saved there, either.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by ctawn - 2020-05-03, 17:37
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5