v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2020-05-19, 05:11)Karellen Wrote: Kodi always modifies local artwork when it is cached. An explanation is here. Sect 2 and 8 are relevant... https://kodi.wiki/view/Artwork/Cache

The NFO file contains all the artwork links that were scraped. Kodi then uses the first link but the other links are available from within Choose Art if you want to change artwork.

@Karellen If I upgrade to 18.6 and use:
<imageres>9999</imageres>
<fanartres>9999</fanartres>

in my advancedsettings file, would this then allow the export function to export the images without the worry of degradation, and i could go back to exporting images with my library exports and not need to worry about the images changing randomly after library updates?

If so, do these lines need to be within a certain grouping, like between two <videolibrary> like the <tvshowextraart> is, or are they a simple one line of code that I would simply add before or after the <videolibrary> grouping? Do I need a blank line between each?  I was thinking about upgrading and adding the extra artwork coding into my advancedsettings file as well. I currently only have <videodatabase> and <musicdatabase> info for the mysql settings for my shared library on my server. It sounded like v18 kind of has fixes built into the base code that alleviates issues with the Artwork Downloader and may not necessitate Artwork Beef being used even.

Messages In This Thread
Artwork Helper version 0.7.0 - by rmrector - 2016-10-11, 11:30
Extrafanart - by stephen147 - 2018-05-15, 20:59
RE: Artwork Beef Context Menu - by berkhornet - 2018-09-25, 11:49
Artwork changing by itself - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-18, 00:24
RE: Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork - by crazyhands911 - 2020-05-20, 04:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5