Home Screen Not Refreshing
Cheers all and cheers Marcel Smile
I have a strange issue with home screen simple vertical (Titan 3.6.16, jarvis beta4):
When I "move" to one of the widgets (not clicking) like a movie poster (or any other widget) for example, the top of the home screen shows the info about it like it is supposed to do which also makes the time and weather disappear (normal behavior).
But when i use the "left" button to go back to the home menu item, the time and weather don't appear again.
They only appear if I press "back" while on a widget and it takes me to the home menu item.
So I think that the home screen time & weather refresh only when you press back not go left to the home menu item.
Can this be solved?
Thanks.
Already fixed in the beta
Thanks Marcel. Which file in the beta should I download and put in the skin folder (3.6.16)...will it work?
or is it better to use the beta as a whole ?
(2016-02-06, 14:13)accacc5 Wrote: Thanks Marcel. Which file in the beta should I download and put in the skin folder (3.6.16)...will it work?
or is it better to use the beta as a whole ?

Never download a file from beta into the stable version as a lot of stuff is dependant on other changes. Especially the current beta which had a complete refactor of skin settings. Like I told you in other thread, just use the beta as a whole, installed next to the stable. Verify the fixes or new features and you can return to stable again...
I will do that...thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home Screen Not Refreshing0