Timer settings missing
I decided to give Kodi another try and downloaded Jarvis 16 RC3. It would not install and received a message (Error opening file for writing C:\Program Files X86\Kodi\Kodi exe) Click abort to stop install etc. The only to get it to install was to delete the Kodi X86 files in program files. This also happened when I updated to RC1 & RC so I was used to it, but it seems like it should not be happening. After getting RC3 to install I started it up along with NextPVR and when I select a tv show from the guide I get two different options pop ups. If I select using the enter button on a remote it will not show timer recordings options. If I right click using a keyboard the timer settings menu comes up and I can then schedule timer recordings. I did notice that if I press the info button on the remote the channel options pop up showing (Switch to channel, Programe information, find similar, record, add timer ) but it also highlights a different channel than the one I selected. I seem to recall that when using Jarvis Beta 5 that the proper options menu came up when selecting a future program from the guide. Wondering if some one can look into it.I have MCE Remote addon configured to apply current settings to remote. Only way to access timer settings is right click. Trying to improve WAF. Any ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timer settings missing0