What remote device do you use?
@Noreaster if you post that pic of your system showing a banned addon again, you will get a formal warning and/or ban. It has been binned 3 times now in three separate threads.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Remote: Samsung Galaxy-S (Wireless)
Device: Android Tablet
Supplemental Remote: HP MCE remote (Wireless)
KODI installation: HTPC (Custom Build)
Internet Connection: Wired & Wireless - Verizon FIOS

Pros: Touch Screen remote of actual KODI interface, running on HTPC from the couch, bedroom, kitchen, back deck or optionally even office. Can work on multiple tablets in the house at one time. Great for folks, with vision issues as you have KODI right in your lap, while simultaneously displaying same, on your TV for everyone else, who may be watching with you. . Ability to go beyond control of KODI and control your Mac iOS or Windows PC, even run and use any applications remotely on your tablet. Works on Android Tablet, iPad, Kindle Fire, iPhone, Windows Phone, Laptop, Mac

Cons: While, I use the tablet, to navigate around KODI, perform searches and read plot lines, watch trailers and to set & edit settings, from anywhere with the touch screen capabilities of my tablet, I still do tend to use the MCE remote for when a movie or show is actually playing. I use, just the "play and pause" button, the "arrow keys" to scroll through list style menus and the "back" button, as backing out of KODI menus can be a drag. Not that this can't be done with the tablet, it is just quicker with the remote.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What remote device do you use?1