Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
tehax Offline
Here is the trace log.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnMOu_3VsLX4qxl7IPbZvkQvmibV
find quote
GlennNZ Offline
Donor
(2017-07-16 13:58)tehax Wrote:  Here is the trace log.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnMOu_3VsLX4qxl7IPbZvkQvmibV

Thanks - it appears as if your client doesn't send show name. Just title which is channel title. Interestingly it does send a plot summary but still no show name. I have a dig around the Json Kodi information and see if there is anything PVR specific.

On another note - need to do a bug fix update for latest 1.269 build for windows 8 and above. Disables dpi scaling for these builds of windows currently. (If you have any dpi issues go back to 1.268). 1.269 fine for Windows 7 and will update to 1.270 soon for all.

Glenn
find quote
GlennNZ Offline
Donor
Version 1.270 up

Better fix for windows 7 users
Change to display PVR title if available on Kodi

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)
find quote
tehax Offline
Yes, tv show name is now displayed Smile Now still with live tv fanart background and everything will be perfect.
find quote
GlennNZ Offline
Donor
(2017-07-17 17:15)tehax Wrote:  Yes, tv show name is now displayed Smile Now still with live tv fanart background and everything will be perfect.

Might need to bring that up with PVR client - as it doesn't send fanart, so because it is not sent obviously Frontview+ cannot display.
find quote
Momo90 Offline
Hi glenn!

I know that frontview is only running on windows. Is it possible to run the kodi frontview addon (the server) on a libreelec system? If yes, how to install the addon? I think its auomatically installed when installing frontview. Is it possible to build a separate kodi frotntview addon (the server) or can i simply copy the folder from the windows installation?

Thanks
find quote
GlennNZ Offline
Donor
(2017-07-26 13:05)Momo90 Wrote:  Hi glenn!

I know that frontview is only running on windows. Is it possible to run the kodi frontview addon (the server) on a libreelec system? If yes, how to install the addon? I think its auomatically installed when installing frontview. Is it possible to build a separate kodi frotntview addon (the server) or can i simply copy the folder from the windows installation?

Thanks

Hi
Should be possible to just copy the addon folder to the libreelec install. The addon is written in python so should work across different installs.

Glenn

Sent from my iPhone (typie typie)
find quote