Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
(2016-02-21, 07:10)ferretlegs Wrote: My usage case is slightly different in that I have a Surface Pro 3 that I would love to use to control Kodi. Specifically the idea of being able to display and scroll the EPG and select a Live TV show to watch using touchscreen, same with TV show, movie library items etc.

I know there are a number of android apps that could do this if I was using an Android tablet

I know this was primarily developed as a second screen app but I was wondering if this would be difficult to implement within this tool.

Its just amazing how few addons there are for native windows users these days! The ultimate obviously would be being able to use a normal Kodi installation to control another running Kodi but in my looking around I have never seen such a thing can be done.

Would you consider adding EPG, media library scrolling and selection to your tool?
Hi
Short answer is sorry; no, this isn't a do everything for a Windows Kodi install application, nor can it be.

What you are suggesting would be unrelated to the apps current purpose and basically would probably mean a rewrite of the whole app.

What you are asking for is a Kodi remote for Windows?
How about the web service? Or the updated web service?
Or this Windows app - might be what you are after
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/ap...zdncrdktzq

Glenn

Messages In This Thread
RE: FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by GlennNZ - 2016-02-21, 09:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3