Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
(2016-08-10, 17:13)powermarcel10 Wrote:
(2016-08-10, 14:21)GlennNZ Wrote:
(2016-08-09, 13:27)powermarcel10 Wrote: Hello,

Thanks for developing this awesome software! Only problem is that Im not able to use it..

I Have 4 screens connected to my htpc: TV, beamer, monitor and offcourse the 7" touchscreen of my Moneual 932 case. In the software I can only configure "use on second monitor". My monitor is the default display, and frontview is bumping around to the other monitors. Can you please add An optioneel where I can configure the right display?

Cheers!

Hi

First thoughts are can't you alter screen order so that monitor you want FrontView on is Display2. ? That should work.

But have had a look at code and will add a settings.xml option to enter your display name; if not blank use this screen. Should not change default setting for others, but if an entry in displayscreen - only use that screen.

Will hopefully have it in next build...in a few days time

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for your fast reply!

That's not working.. Frontview is jumping around from screen 2, to, 3 tp 4. Really strange behaviour. Another thing I have noticed, is that after installing the latest version I could find, is that the software says that there is an update availible. But after that update, all icons are missing on the screen. Is this a known issue?

Cheers,
Marcel

Interesting jumping around...

Sorry that is obviously a error in update side - the latest version is on GitHub to be installed - moved away from the update as was changing things that might break someone's install. (Given its a lower version on the update server thought it should be ignored - but I was obviously wrong about that). I presume it has probably changed some bits back to older code - would reinstall the latest version (there is a slight update on the GitHub releases thread - which will post here when can)

Latest always at github now: Update below from a few days ago (will add screen stuff shortly)

New Version 1.162

- Further skin CoverArt fixes

- Updated Details screens of all

- Selectable fanart 'Dimness' single setting in skin/styles.xml affects all fanart

- Updated TV show details

- Updated Movie details

- Updated TV episode details

Download Here:

https://github.com/Ghawken/FrontView/releases

Glenn

Messages In This Thread
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by GlennNZ - 2016-08-10, 23:17
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3