Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
(2016-09-16, 00:18)GlennNZ Wrote:
(2016-09-15, 13:58)tehax Wrote: Sorry, nothing. I think i give up.
Follwing remarks:
- i run on win 8.1, 64bit
- i use AMD RX 460 for first display
- Skylake iGpu Intel graphics HD 530 on 2nd screen with VGA connection
- program does only start in tray, not on the screen. I have to change the display projection to only pc screen by typing win+p
- de-install routine leaves folders and rests in users/roaming and programsx86
- it seems tool does not find resolution settings on 2nd display from imon display
- finding updates ends with loading error in client.wyc file (corrupt)
Zitat:
The client data file (client.wyc)failed to open.
Full details:
Die Datei "C:\Program Files (x86)\FrontView+\iuclient.iuc" konnte nicht gefunden werden. (could not be find)

How can i add the log here in forum?

Log file: here

Thanks for the log.

Also the picture - the picture looks very much like a windows DPI setting issue.
see here: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2039676

But also - It appears you have not selected a display or a resolution (one or both) in the settings screen.

Its likely you have tried to - but setting not saving as there is a empty setting somewhere which is causing saving to fail. I'll change this to make more robust - but meanwhile you need to make sure that all settings boxes/including fanart settings pull-down menus have a selected option (particularly when upgrading) before saving. If not saving will fail. (will look at more checks here soon)

The log indicates that there is no selected display.

You can also force the resolution by changing these settings below: in the settings.xml file in %appdata%/FrontView+

<DMPelsWidth>0</DMPelsWidth>
<DMPelsHeight>0</DMPelsHeight>

Glenn

Okay further to my reply above

Have uploaded a new build which fixes some of the save settings being Blank issue and also forces FrontView+ to be HpiDpiaware - as per the link above.
Also few other fixes.

Try that (on usual link)
https://github.com/Ghawken/FrontView/releases

If that fails - try the
<DMPelsWidth>0</DMPelsWidth>
<DMPelsHeight>0</DMPelsHeight>

setting as above - changing both to the width and height of your screen.

Glenn

Messages In This Thread
RE: FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by GlennNZ - 2016-09-16, 07:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3