Win FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement
I had forgotten to enable the option in Kodi for letting other systems remote control it.  Also, I didn't have the username specified.  Thanks!

While I have your attention, I've been meaning to ask you a couple of questions I think you might know the answer to (sorry if they're off topic):

1. I like to play music playlists in kodi in the background (minimized) while playing PC games in fullscreen.  If I press FF/REW to change the song in FrontView+, Kodi steals focus; causing the game to minimize itself to the Windows Taskbar.  I also can reproduce this when sending FF/REW commands via json rpc directly.  Can you think of any way at all to send REW or FF remotely to Kodi (without messing with the current fullscreen application)?

2.  Do you happen to know the json command that pauses/plays DSPlayer?  I can only use the below commandline for the native Kodi player.  I tried asking on the DSPlayer forum thread; but nobody seemed to know the answer; at least, there weren't any responses to my question.

Code:
curl.exe" -i -X POST -d "{\"jsonrpc\": \"2.0\", \"method\": \"Player.PlayPause\", \"params\": { \"playerid\": 0 }, \"id\": 1}" -H "content-type:application/json" http://127.0.0.1:8091/jsonrpc >nul 2>&1

Messages In This Thread
RE: FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement - by MKANET - 2017-10-23, 01:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
FrontView+ -Info for 2nd Screen - iMon replacement3