starspors.com
Hi all,

There is a great hotstar addon made by yocoldrain. However, starsports.com (the 'parent' of hotstar for sports) hosts many full match replays of cricket, F1, soccer/football etc. unlike hotstar. Given this service is free with an indian VPN an addon allowing access to those replays would be fantastic. I imagine the structure of the site would be very similar to hotstar.com and that yocoldrain's app could be tweaked to work, but this is beyond me coding experience. With the Cricket T20 world cup and then the IPL season in the next few months it would be great to see an app for this.

Cheers,
(2016-02-08, 05:05)Zakkary123 Wrote: Hi all,

There is a great hotstar addon made by yocoldrain. However, starsports.com (the 'parent' of hotstar for sports) hosts many full match replays of cricket, F1, soccer/football etc. unlike hotstar. Given this service is free with an indian VPN an addon allowing access to those replays would be fantastic. I imagine the structure of the site would be very similar to hotstar.com and that yocoldrain's app could be tweaked to work, but this is beyond me coding experience. With the Cricket T20 world cup and then the IPL season in the next few months it would be great to see an app for this.

Cheers,

I may be able to do this, but I don't have VPN so original match replays works for me sometimes and most of the times it doesn't.
(2016-02-11, 16:56)yocoldrain Wrote:
(2016-02-08, 05:05)Zakkary123 Wrote: Hi all,

Cheers,

I may be able to do this, but I don't have VPN so original match replays works for me sometimes and most of the times it doesn't.

Please contact me. I live in India and I will try to help you but only after 31st March
I have created the add-on with streaming of all the 8 Star Sports channels and the live events will be there when they will stream on Star Sports website. I can't release this add-on as of now because I have no repository and for Live events to be streamed, I need to update the add-on. So if anybody can help me regarding that please pm me. Thankyou. I will try to release this add on in April.
@yocoldrain please contact me for India VPN access
I am really sorry guys. But I am unable to get stable and good links for the Star Sports channels, so I have put aside the idea of creating a starsports addon (which contained streams from the websites as well). I will try to develop it later, but don't get disappointed. I have created an add-on named, "Cricket on XBMC", which will be out soon and will contain live matches in the initial stages of the add-on and I will include highlights later on. I am having another problem on this forum. I am unable to send direct messages to anybody, I tried to reply @yocoldrain and @jchirag but was unable to do that. So if someone can help regarding that, please do so. And if you need any of the official m3u8 links from star sports website. please feel free to contact me and I will try to put on some official streams on the cricket add-on which will also contain domestic matches, Cheers to all. Next update soon.
I have created an addon "Cricket on XBMC" as well as a repository. You can add the source in kodi as : http://bhaaratrepo.net23.net/
Thankyou all.
Is this still maintained? Links seems dead.
(2017-04-05, 16:51)stephenjones007 Wrote: Is this still maintained? Links seems dead.

star sports is available live at link removed and starsports.com
That link is not a legitimate source site and had been removed.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
starspors.com0