Win HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players
(2019-08-08, 01:50)HomeTheatreGuru Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 00:34)Warner306 Wrote:
(2019-08-07, 19:27)MANswers Wrote: How do i remove the OSD text appearing here on the player.

As giulianoprs said, Ctrl + J.

If you are using a 4K display, you are downscaling to 1080p in that image. You are also outputting at 59.94 Hz rather than 23.796 Hz (matching the video frame rate, 23.976 fps). 

His max rendering stats are also above 41ms and as a result there are dropped frames everywhere. 73 just in the opening shot, I’d say the settings are off.

@warner

I have successfully adjusted my chain to 8-bit RGB Full in NVIDIA settings, full range in madVR and also on the display (black levels set to high). It just works.

In saying that, I am still perplexed as to why any form of hardware decoding results in visible banding on my setup. I have tried internal and external LAV filters in mpc BE but as soon as hardware decoding is enabled it produces very visible banding. This is on a 2080 Ti.

Any ideas? I don’t mind using my CPU for software decoding (9900K so plenty of headroom) but would love to know the reason for banding issues as described above. 

There is definately a jitter. I do feel that, you do make sense. Can you help me with fixing this? what do i need to do, is this issue similar to what Warner mentions, or more needs to be done?

Messages In This Thread
no image doubling tap - by oxynaz - 2016-12-13, 13:44
RE: HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players - by MANswers - 2019-08-08, 04:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players5