Win HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players
(2019-10-23, 11:23)Warner306 Wrote: I think you need to lower your rendering times a little more. However, you also have a strange zoom mode selected in the media player you are using. The line in the OSD that says touch window from inside, +5% seems to indicate you are zooming the image by 5%.

Can you also post a screenshot of your settings for general settings and trade quality for performance?

Also, you should try using D3D11 Native hardware decoding in LAV Video and not DXVA2.

Hi Warner306.
Here https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auk99q3-iMw3g7dX2RpL...g?e=czQge5 you can download pictures of my settings (Nvidia, Jriver and MadVR that you ask about) and osd playing videos.
I did osd pictures with 4k hdr video, fhd 23.970 video and fhd 29.970 video. As you can see, with the same settings, I don't have never more than 29ms rendering time.
So I can't understand why I have a lot of dropped/repeated frames (and glitchy) only with 29fps videos.
Maybe the problem is my Sony vw870es projector, that doesn't work perfect with 29-59 fps.
Anyway I'm thinking to change my Nvidia 1660 with a Radeon RX 5700 (till I can return GTX 1660 to Amazon), to try if it's goes better.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Messages In This Thread
no image doubling tap - by oxynaz - 2016-12-13, 13:44
RE: HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players - by Furgiuele - 2019-10-24, 00:07
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players5