Win HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players
(2020-05-26, 10:33)Warner306 Wrote: Your empty queues and high rendering times imply your rendering settings are too aggressive. 

I would guess that you need to uncheck something under artifact removal. Try unchecking all of the checkboxes under artifact removal and then adding them back one at a time.

I noticed one other error. You did not select Use Nvidia color settings in the GPU control panel to match the color format and bit depth to match madVR. It is currently set to Use default color settings.

There is a remote chance something under zoom control might be causing your issue. But it is likely artifact removal that is too blame. Some of those settings are very taxing for a GTX 1070.

Thx a lot !
I did both modifications. Removing artifacts fixed the bug. The queues are now filled. I switched the "video frame presented in advance" to 8 instead of 1. Is it usefull or do you recommend keeping that parameter to 1 ?

Messages In This Thread
no image doubling tap - by oxynaz - 2016-12-13, 13:44
RE: HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players - by shoobx - 2020-05-26, 13:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Set up madVR for Kodi DSPlayer & External Players5