Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
I believe fair use Kodi is possible, if person request for XBMC Foundation, right?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Domain_Name_License

The XBMC Foundation currently has no formal domain name program for people who wish to use XBMC/Kodi trademarks. The XBMC Foundation strongly discourages using "Kodi" or "XBMC" in a domain name as it will most likely cause confusion or one of many other trademark-related concerns. Case-by-case exceptions might be made if a request is formally made to the XBMC Foundation, but there are no guarantees. Feel free to contact contact@xbmc.org for questions.

In the past I request use kodibrasil for Nate, but answer is we need time for definitive answer, I hope that XBMC Foundation will take the right decision and let community forums use KODI, like kodinerds, kodimania, mediapassion and others, including use arts. Our domain is active, but we don´t use this domain anymore (expire in august 2016, and I don´t have plans for renew).
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by Wanilton - 2016-02-12, 02:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23