Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
(2016-02-16, 20:23)halikus Wrote: I've been using Kodi long enough that i'm pretty sure these 2 features aren't included; Fresh start (reset to default settings) and a simple "info" disclaimer msg inside settings. A simple button in settings that when clicked displays info about your trademark stance, your feelings about people infringing your trademarks and a screenshot of what a default Kodi homescreen looks like. Also, a button that will wipe your addon data and addons folder that basically returns you to a default fresh install. I have bought boxes that come pre loaded with garbage and i always wished there was a simple way to remove it. You could also add the equivalent of an "install from untrusted sources" button that enables outside repos distancing yourselves a little more from "them". It's what i would do with 16 so close to final. Heck, i already have a standalone .py for fresh start if you need it. Smile

There actually are fresh start or factory reset or whatever you want to call them buttons for each settings page. I'm not sure if we've ever considered making a factory reset for addons.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by natethomas - 2016-02-16, 20:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23