Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
BTW, Amazon does not give a rats ass about Kodi. They already have what they needed. Several boxes to control the market. They will just make sure Kodi runs well on all of their devices. They will put quality devices for cheap and compete with chinese. Look at apple tv. Now u can load the kodi without even jailbreaking. These companies need kodi to sell boxes period. They may not want to let kodi in their store maybe for liability or maybe they do not even want to deal with it. At the end of the day kodi will always run on those boxes. Also, look at the nvidia shield, what skyrocketed the sale was Kodi and a bit of the Steam games that do not even play that great. Look at the Ouya, I only have it because of it. Same with the Raspberry. Pivos, Matricom group. Kodi should go after them. Kodi should be suing amazon for allowing these Chinese boxes come preloaded and same as Ebay. These boxes even come with the Kodi xbmc stamped right on the box. Talk about a lawsuit! Let the youtubers be. As I see it youtube is there for u to talk about what ever the F.. u want. There are websites that have info on 3rd party addons and I think that is fine as it is not inside the Kodi Forum. I mean, people have to go somewhere to talk about it. Yes, sites that sell the boxes p reprogrammed should be taken down. I trulu believe that this is hurting the people that have helped kodi become so big. But please show me a good lawsuit against the companies selling the boxes from china with a kodi or xbmc stamp on it. Then this will make some sort of sense.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by coromi52 - 2016-02-18, 08:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23