Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
(2016-02-18, 09:51)nero12 Wrote: If kodi really wants to get rid of piracy, they should start acting instead of creating threads after threads discussing about this.
you getting no where. its been talked about for years.

a simple kodi search on amazon brings 3,469 results majority android boxes

Take them all down Smile

Its soo simple to do so aswell. you dont need any trademarks, you dont need any copyright... for f... sake its piracy.. anyone can submit a take down notice to amazon. just like someone took down kodi from amazon. obviously amazon did not do this them self, if so SPMC would had been down too. some kiddie just tried, and it worked.
youtube is time consuming, however amazon and ebay are the places these scammers manke money. hit them where they bleed. stop discussing start acting. and those sites, that sell boxes, send an email to paypal or their card company, and they done for good. soo simple.

if you guys dont believe me, provide me a url to amazon, and a website and i can show u within 72 hours, this will be taken offline.

You guys in this forum can write books by now, with the amount of discussion. I know discussion is healthy. but seriously ?

No point changing the way kodi works, piracy shall not control usability or how kodi is.

Please go ahead and do a/some takedowns. From what I heard from other team members, it's a pain to get something killed on ebay, can't really speak about amazon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by Razze - 2016-02-18, 12:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23