Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
I am a multimedia technician and my favorite area is the field of programming and was thinking of developing a project to Kodi but from what I saw, everyone is against each other when there are authorities to combat piracy.

I'm not against the Foundation to be to protect the good name Kodi of certain cash sellers who say that all content is legal when they know they are not, however certain members of the Foundation are against developers who over the years they have contributed their add-ons for the growth of Kodi name and mainly by LUNATIX he also developed this type of content.

I have to say that I know that are being sold by certain selling boxes and that authorities should go after them and to arrest those same people who are damaging the good name of Kodi and are deceiving end users.

It is also regrettable that certain end-users come here to make complaints when they already know that for certain and certain types of content that they install, when they know that by the XBMC / KODI Foundation do not support and that so little answers something about them.

I say this because in most blogs, websites, facebooks where I researched information and what they all say is that they are not official and should not come here to do these kinds of questions because the XBMC / KODI Foundation has nothing to do with they.

I hope this discução us can lead to a successful understanding and not be the end of Kodi center average because without 3rd party addons Kodi not have his grace.

My sincere greetings, a good continuation of the work that has been done so far and I hope that we can all understand that kodi have a great future.

ps: Sorry for my english but I'm Portuguese but I always try to do my best to communicate with people of other nationalities...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by dealer666 - 2016-03-03, 21:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23