Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement
(2016-07-09, 05:44)Ned Scott Wrote: I'm assuming that "blueslydog" is one of those craigslist sellers, and that flagging the listings does make a difference Big Grin

Thanks for the confirmation blueslydog. I'll be sure to dedicate some time to this as well.
Hi Ned,

Me a box seller? lol

I found this site to learn more about Kodi.

It is all so very interesting.

I have gone way back on all post in all areas.

I see and understand the infringement and copyright issue of irresponsibly using your logo and misrepresenting Kodi.

I have been online looking to purchase a tv box for my family.

What I see that irritates me is all the drama that has nothing to do anymore with the copyright infringement. If people want to use 3rd party addons, that's their business.

Granted their are a lot of idiots selling boxes, I have talked to some so I make the right choice in purchasing one.

My previous comment post was based on the childish approach I see others taking when it no longer has to do with copyright infringement any longer..

In many post I have seen posted by Kodi is that.... they aren't concerned wether people use 3rd party addons. Its getting Kodi mixed up in the mix as if though Kodi is for 3rd party addons only..

I am trying to figure out wether or not to purchase Linux or a Android box. Your recommendation please? It seems there are 1000's of boxes out there to choose from.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement - by blueslydog - 2016-07-09, 07:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Call to Arms: Combatting Trademark Infringement23