Release AeonFlex 1.0.2
@kobyboy

can you give me an example that I can test it with my System, please
that did the trick.. thanks!!!

For some reason KODI RC 3,2,1 All of them lock up meaning the audio is still flowing but the video is static(Frozen) after 10 minutes in to viewing ,causing me to completely reboot when streaming vids from online sources. It goes to a Clock and some sort of updating films, series music, playlist after say 2 min. Is it a setting on the Skin I can disable to fix or just wait?
(2016-02-17, 07:36)kobyboy Wrote: For some reason KODI RC 3,2,1 All of them lock up meaning the audio is still flowing but the video is static(Frozen) after 10 minutes in to viewing ,causing me to completely reboot when streaming vids from online sources. It goes to a Clock and some sort of updating films, series music, playlist after say 2 min. Is it a setting on the Skin I can disable to fix or just wait?

I do not think that this is a problem of the skins but of addons or your Internet line.

As is the behavior the same addon with another skin, as Confluence as an example?
@kobyboy

We have test it and found a Bug, in the next Release we will fix this
Fantastic this skin is awesome can not wait for the new update cheers mate!
Good afternoon. Any update to date for skin?
Thanks
Yes we hope wie kann go with 1.0.2 out of end of the Week
Love the movie spine view! Very nice.

Music spines are available at TADB if anyone wanted to write an Add-on to import them...

Example: http://www.theaudiodb.com/album/2205903
Good Idea
Release Version 1.0.2

New Releases allways on Startpost and into my Signature
FANTASTIC!!
I use aeon madnox. Is this similar? What are the major differences.?
The skin is in addition to the name in any way as the AeonMadnox or other Aeons similar, except for the basic level of views.

The skin is light, you can set individually by wildcards and fallbacks the Views, last Watched flags, many different views, full intergrated color system. Best is you read the first post and fade resistance to Skin a try, but read the instruction manual for without it is difficult to control the skin. You see a lot on the Screenshots
I really like this skin. Is there a way, or can you, add some more views to music? If it had "right list" that would be great. Thank you for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AeonFlex 1.0.22