Release AeonFlex 1.0.2
yes that's possible, but we expect the part on suggestions because we ourselves do not use music within Kodi.
But first we make the new Homemenu finished.

Ideas and suggestions you can here or hosted on Github https://github.com/AeonFlex/skin.AeonFlex/issues
Wonderfull skin, any new possible updates guys? Keep up the great work and coding
hi, Great skin ! thanks you

I'm not able to see cd-art in music visualization, it's normal ? it's not implemented or i have a problem with skin installation ?

Thanks for your help
Kodi 16 - Aeon Madnox skin
HTPC : Core I5 4690K - Nvidia GTX 970 - Nas Synology DS410j - LG Bluray - Windows 10 - x64
Hey Guys any new updates or progress ??
Thanks
Yes we Work on the big changes for Krypton, they are so many..... We hope on beta in 3 Weeks.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk
Thats good news. Thanks!
maybe I'm a little slow on the uptake this morning, but I finally decided to give this skin a go but as or right now i'm having issues with control of the skin via remote in particular the osd or lack of it. Am I missing something on my end?
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Kodi Version?

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk
sorry I left that off of my original post I should have known better.... 16.1
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
you have the skin level filters on Advanced (see in PowerMenu).

Then you play a movie from and going in the settings (press m) and choose Settings. See Appendix. There you can then Info and OSD select Settings and Configure

nice skin, playing around with it at the moment, lots and lots of option Big Grin

need some Music Love :/
and maby scale it to 1080p
Is there a way to set a submenu to go to a specific playlist?

Also, you mention setting the powerskin setting to Advanced but I can't figure out how to pull up that menu to do that? Is that an addon/script I need to install?
Any new updates ?
Download link for this skin on page 1 isnt wokring Sad
They are working on version 2.0 for Krypton and waiting for a Kodi Version what have fixed many bugs. The latest Kodi builds a to terrible for all skinners.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AeonFlex 1.0.22