•   
  • 137(current)
  •   
WIP -  Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
This one. Check the commits in the links.
German Ember Media Manager Support

Daily Builds - Link
Latest official Ember-MM version - Ember Media Manager 1.4.x
(2018-01-11, 20:07)DanCooper Wrote: This one. Check the commits in the links.
 No links?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
You have posted the link Smile Check the commits on Github.

Daily Builds - Link
Gotcha.  Using that build, there is no change in renaming movies.  I can only assume I'm doing it wrong.  Using this as the folder pattern $T {($Y)}, renaming d:\Avatar collection\Avatar\avatar.mkv does nothing.  I thought it would become  d:\Avatar\avatar.mkv and the Avatar collection folder would be deleted.  Sorry to be such a pain.
You want it to rename and move your movie from sourcepath\Avatar collection\Avatar\avatar.mkv to sourcepath\Avatar\avatar.mkv then delete the empty folder? I don't think Embers renamer moves files into folders it just renames them, i think filebot might suit that

I'm an idiot, this will work

$B for base path
(2018-01-11, 22:14)komplex Wrote: I'm an idiot, this will work

You have to add a \ between $B and $T!
If you want to use the collection name if available then you can use this one:
Code:
$B\{N\}$T {($Y)}

Daily Builds - Link
(2018-01-11, 22:14)komplex Wrote: You want it to rename and move your movie from sourcepath\Avatar collection\Avatar\avatar.mkv to sourcepath\Avatar\avatar.mkv then delete the empty folder? I don't think Embers renamer moves files into folders it just renames them, i think filebot might suit that

I'm an idiot, this will work
Image$B for base path
 You're my hero!  Thanks very much!  Works great.  Almost done with all my renaming requests Rofl
(2018-01-11, 21:38)bobrap Wrote: Gotcha.  Using that build, there is no change in renaming movies.  I can only assume I'm doing it wrong.  Using this as the folder pattern $T {($Y)}, renaming d:\Avatar collection\Avatar\avatar.mkv does nothing.  I thought it would become  d:\Avatar\avatar.mkv and the Avatar collection folder would be deleted.  Sorry to be such a pain.
 If you want to use sub-folders you've tho use $B in your pattern. Otherwise Ember does move/rename your movie folder always depending on the current parent folder. I think you've to use this one:
Code:
$B\{\$N\}$T {($Y)}

$B is the source path

Daily Builds - Link
(2018-01-11, 22:40)DanCooper Wrote: You have to add a \ between $B and $T!
Code:
$B\{N\}$T {($Y)}

I used it without the \ and it worked fine. Should "Base Path" be named "Source Path" as in your movie source path?
I downloaded the latest x64 build from commit 8e39828. Glad to have the imdb ratings back!

One issue I've noticed: it will scrape an nfo fine and put the correct imdb rating in there. However, it just hangs if I want to rescrape just the rating.
(2018-01-12, 03:43)ss4johnny Wrote: I downloaded the latest x64 build from commit 8e39828. Glad to have the imdb ratings back!

One issue I've noticed: it will scrape an nfo fine and put the correct imdb rating in there. However, it just hangs if I want to rescrape just the rating.
 Which movie?

Daily Builds - Link
(2018-01-11, 22:44)komplex Wrote:
(2018-01-11, 22:40)DanCooper Wrote: You have to add a \ between $B and $T!
Code:
$B\{N\}$T {($Y)}

I used it without the \ and it worked fine. Should "Base Path" be named "Source Path" as in your movie source path? 
 I use Path.Combine() for this function, so it works whitout a \, but only with $B and the next flag. If you use more you've to use it. So it's better to use it in any way.

Daily Builds - Link
(2018-01-12, 10:28)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 03:43)ss4johnny Wrote: I downloaded the latest x64 build from commit 8e39828. Glad to have the imdb ratings back!

Which movie? 
Uh, all the ones I tried...I tried re-scraping the nfo of all the movies I had added in the period where it didn't work....so like forty+. Had it going over night. Each nfo re-scrapping took forever. And it didn't update the imdb ratings. But, if I deleted the nfo of one as a test (Carlito's Way) and then scraped just the nfo file, then it updates the ratings.
Hello Dan,
thanks for your new IMDB scraper.
I've found couple issues:

1) <role> tag is saved with unnecessary space characters if there is additional role description in parentheses ()
currently:
<role>Pharmacy Cashier                                (uncredited)</role>
should be:
<role>Pharmacy Cashier (uncredited)</role>

2) <credits> tag saves "See more"
currently:
<credits>See more ┬╗</credits>
shouldn't be saved at all

3) <mpaa> tag does not save MPAA rating description
currently:
<mpaa>Rated R</mpaa>
should be:
<mpaa>Rated R for violence/horror, bloody images, and for language</mpaa>

4) Can you please add option to only save first studio (like it was in EMM 1.3) from scraped list instead of multiple studios
currently:
<studio>New Line Cinema</studio>
<studio>RatPac-Dune Entertainment</studio>
<studio>Vertigo Entertainment</studio>
<studio>Lin Pictures</studio>
<studio>KatzSmith Productions</studio>
with new option:

5) Can you please add option for user to select custom digit grouping symbol for Rating/Votes count (or maybe even better option to just save original Rating/Votes values from scrapers without EMM touching them)
Explanation for this: I use non English regional settings in OS, but I'd like to have original values from IMDB for Rating/Votes instead of saving them in my regional format. Currently I have to change regional settings to English (US) everytime before I start EMM then change it back to original when I stop using EMM. This is really uncomfortable and confusing since I'm using also other applications which reacts to these changes (ie File manager).

EDIT:
6) Country-Tag: Save country abbreviation(s) instead of full names(s) checked in Movies - Scrapers - Data - IMDb doesn't work
currently:
<country>United States</country>
should be:
<country>USA</country>

Thanks for your work!
Kodibuntu 14.0 | Kodi 16.1 | VDR + VNSI @ Technotrend CT-3650 CI | Transparency! skin | trakt.tv
(2018-01-14, 14:18)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Hello Dan,
thanks for your new IMDB scraper.
I've found couple issues:

1) <role> tag is saved with unnecessary space characters if there is additional role description in parentheses ()
currently:
<role>Pharmacy Cashier                                (uncredited)</role>
should be:
<role>Pharmacy Cashier (uncredited)</role>
2) <credits> tag saves "See more"
currently:
<credits>See more ┬╗</credits>
shouldn't be saved at all

3) <mpaa> tag does not save MPAA rating description
currently:
<mpaa>Rated R</mpaa>
should be:
<mpaa>Rated R for violence/horror, bloody images, and for language</mpaa>
4) Can you please add option to only save first studio (like it was in EMM 1.3) from scraped list instead of multiple studios
currently:
<studio>RatPac-Dune Entertainment</studio>
<studio>Vertigo Entertainment</studio>
<studio>Lin Pictures</studio>
<studio>KatzSmith Productions</studio>
with new option:
5) Can you please add option for user to select custom digit grouping symbol for Rating/Votes count (or maybe even better option to just save original Rating/Votes values from scrapers without EMM touching them)
Explanation for this: I use non English regional settings in OS, but I'd like to have original values from IMDB for Rating/Votes instead of saving them in my regional format. Currently I have to change regional settings to English (US) everytime before I start EMM then change it back to original when I stop using EMM. This is really uncomfortable and confusing since I'm using also other applications which reacts to these changes (ie File manager).

EDIT:
6) Country-Tag: Save country abbreviation(s) instead of full names(s) checked in Movies - Scrapers - Data - IMDb doesn't work
currently:
<country>United States</country>
should be:
<country>USA</country>

Thanks for your work!
 Which movie was that?

Daily Builds - Link
  •   
  • 137(current)
  •