• 141(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2018-01-26, 14:33)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-26, 14:10)Il Pres Wrote: I have my library on a NAS connected to a windows 10 machine through network. From windows I access the nas with the default protocol \\mediaserver\movies . If my files are in the main dir, the bulk renamer does not remane the files. If I put them in a sub dir like \\mediaserver\movies\Classics the renamer works. Is this normal? BTW, I don't put movies in separate folder. I keep and want to keep then in the same folder. 
Should be working. In the source settings the option "each movie in separate folder" must be disabled. Please upload a screenshot of your renamer settings, I'll check that later today (I fly to Vienna in 30min, still no internet in the air ;-) ).     
Dear Dar, 
a warm thank you for your replies.

Here's the piece of log I think is relevant to the crash: 

Code:
2018-01-26 13:17:00.8724;Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication;Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException;1;ERROR;generic.EmberCore.BulkRename;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.GetInfo_Movie(DBElement _DBElement)
   at generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.BulkRenamerModule.cmnuRenamerAuto_Movie_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)*   at generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.FileFolderRenamer.GetInfo_Movie(DBElement _DBElement)
   at generic.EmberCore.BulkRename.BulkRenamerModule.cmnuRenamerAuto_Movie_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)"
2018-01-26 14:46:03.3252;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed;1;INFO;====Ember Media Manager exiting====; 

And here's the requested screenshot:

Lastly the screenshot of the Bulk Renamer. All the files are in Sub Dirs. The files in the root folder are not loaded in this form, thus not renamed at all.

UPDATE: I confirm that the Rename->Auto works if the file is in any subfolder. So it seems to be a bug related to renaming file in a root path like "z:\". Tried also on a local drive with the same result.
Thumbs Up 
Wow. Awesome. Thanks so much!
Hi Dan,

I have noticed in the last few nightly builds that the 'Use Certification for MPAA' is being ignored. I have certification set to UK which is being scraped correctly, but the MPAA rating is being set to the US value and not the UK. I have unchecked, and re-checked the 'Use Certification for MPAA' box but this has made no difference.
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
I didn't change anything. Please share your settings and a movie title that didn't work.
I would like to report another bug in the rename feature: some complicated name files like SadBluRay Rip. 720p x264 DVD2 -DTS Ita AC3 Eng + SubVob + Chap) ALIEN la clonazione .mkv , even if put in sub folders, are not renamed without any error.
Hi Dan,

here are my settings ...

And here is a movie I scraped recently ..

As you can see .. the certification has been scraped correctly as UK:15 - but the MPAA icon is showing as the US Restricted rating. 

If I go into the edit dialog, then the UK ratings are shown in the MPAA section, and I can select the correct rating manually.

Edit - sorry about that - I copied in the wrong link from photobucket - it looked ok in preview, but I didn't double check after posting!
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
how do I get the latest build ? as version 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 will not scrap from IMDB even if I change the settings. I got the latest git build but it seems there is no .exe ?

do you all still use imdb for scraping or the TMDB ? which do you think is better and why as I am upgrading from xbmc 12.3 to kodi 17.6 and I am going through all my movies to update them as there is some cleaning up to do in the ,nfo files

thanks
(2018-01-27, 11:35)meridius Wrote: how do I get the latest build ? as version 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 will not scrap from IMDB even if I change the settings. I got the latest git build but it seems there is no .exe ?

do you all still use imdb for scraping or the TMDB ? which do you think is better and why as I am upgrading from xbmc 12.3 to kodi 17.6 and I am going through all my movies to update them as there is some cleaning up to do in the ,nfo files

thanks
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316733
(2018-01-27, 11:48)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2018-01-27, 11:35)meridius Wrote: how do I get the latest build ? as version 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 will not scrap from IMDB even if I change the settings. I got the latest git build but it seems there is no .exe ?

thanks
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316733 
thanks

also does ember support dolby atmos and DTS:x and if so what flags are they using in the .nfo files ?

cheers
anyone on the above ?
thanks
Yes, latest builds from komplex.

Here are the flags:
https://github.com/DanCooper/Ember-MM-Ne...nverts.xml
mmm they don't seem to work with kodi ?

I have been playing around with the .nfo file and the only way kodi reads the correct audio from the .nfo is as follows

DTS X
<audio>
        <bitrate>4671</bitrate>
        <channels>8</channels>
        <codec>dtsx</codec>
        <language>eng</language>
        <longlanguage>English</longlanguage>
</audio>

Atmos
<audio>
        <bitrate>4279</bitrate>
        <channels>8</channels>
        <codec>atmos</codec>
        <language>eng</language>
        <longlanguage>English</longlanguage>
</audio>

it seems that kodi only understands them codec types to get the right flag from the .nfo file. could these be added or corrected in your build

thanks
You can change that if you want in Settings => Misc => Audio Codec Mapping

Reload the Metadata after your changes.

But Kodi re-analyses it anyway if your play a media file.
Thanks will look into that

surprised this version has not been released yet as its been getting updated for a few years,
@meridius  use mediainfo to check the codec isn't like this
xml:
Audio #1
ID : 2
Format : TrueHD
Format profile : TrueHD+Atmos / TrueHD
Codec ID : A_TRUEHD

Then by default Ember will set it like this
xml:
<audio>
<channels>8</channels>
<codec>truehd</codec>