• 85(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Thank you very much DanBig Grin
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2017-04-11, 11:19)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 11:12)peajay18 Wrote: I cant get the episodes of the TV show "Party Down" to scrape at all. (TVDB id 83616)

Everything else about the show scrapes fine (Show NFO, all artwork inc. episode thumbs etc) but the title, plot, credits etc of the individual episodes won't populate.
If I try to force a "change episode" then I get a long pause and then the message "There are no known episode for this show".

Every other TV show I scrape is fine, and the naming convention is the same as the ones that work, so what's stopping this one from scraping episode info at all?

My gut feeling is that it is something to do with the episode title length i.e the filename is Party Down - S01E01 - Willow Canyon Homeowners Annual Party.mkv
I have tried shortening the filename to Party Down - S01E01.mkv but it didn't resolve the issue.

Any ideas?

Which scrapers/scraper settings do you use for tv shows and which language is set for this tv show?

Default language for new tv shows is set by the language you've set for the source. You can check or change it also if you use Kontext Menu => Change Language.

What's the ordering of the scrapers? IMDB -> TMDB -> TVDB?
(2017-04-11, 11:32)DanCooper Wrote: Default language for new tv shows is set by the language you've set for the source. You can check or change it also if you use Kontext Menu => Change Language.

Thanks - language is set to English (eng-US) for this show.
Scraper order is IMDB -> TMDB -> TVDB, although I've tried disabling them and only using one at time, with no success.

All shows I've added to Ember since having this problem with Party Down are working fine, so it is a real puzzle!
(2017-04-11, 11:41)peajay18 Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 11:32)DanCooper Wrote: Default language for new tv shows is set by the language you've set for the source. You can check or change it also if you use Kontext Menu => Change Language.

Thanks - language is set to English (eng-US) for this show.
Scraper order is IMDB -> TMDB -> TVDB, although I've tried disabling them and only using one at time, with no success.

All shows I've added to Ember since having this problem with Party Down are working fine, so it is a real puzzle!

It works for me in your ordering. Do you've tried to "change" to tv show (Context Menu => Change TV Show) to perform a complete rescrape?

FYI: For tv shows it's not really a good idea to enable all scrapers. Sometimes IMDB, TMDB and TVDB has different episode sortings or division (e.g. SpongeBob SquarePants).
I get an error when I go to Tools --> Export Movie List.

Any ideas? Basically I just want a list of my movies in an Excel document, so I know what I have on each HDD.

(2017-04-11, 12:07)DanCooper Wrote: It works for me in your ordering. Do you've tried to "change" to tv show (Context Menu => Change TV Show) to perform a complete rescrape?

FYI: For tv shows it's not really a good idea to enable all scrapers. Sometimes IMDB, TMDB and TVDB has different episode sortings or division (e.g. SpongeBob SquarePants).

Ok, thanks.

I've disabled every TV scraper except TVDB and performed a "Change Tv show" re-scrape.
The same thing still happens - the show is identified correctly, all the artwork is correctly scraped but the individual episode titles and plot aren't!

(2017-04-11, 12:51)peajay18 Wrote: I've disabled every TV scraper except TVDB and performed a "Change Tv show" re-scrape.
The same thing still happens - the show is identified correctly, all the artwork is correctly scraped but the individual episode titles and plot aren't!

As I can see you've set the episode ordering to DVD. TVDB has no DVD ordering information for this tv show: Link
(2017-04-11, 12:45)leftywhat Wrote: I get an error when I go to Tools --> Export Movie List.

Any ideas? Basically I just want a list of my movies in an Excel document, so I know what I have on each HDD.

Please update to the latest version 23.3.
(2017-04-11, 13:02)DanCooper Wrote: As I can see you've set the episode ordering to DVD. TVDB has no DVD ordering information for this tv show: Link

That's it - thanks! Switched the ordering to "Standard" and it worked!

First time I've had that happen. (I'll edit the entry on TVDB to include the DVD order)

Thanks again for all your help.
(2017-04-11, 13:04)DanCooper Wrote: Please update to the latest version 23.3.

OK, I will do that now.
Before I uninstall the old version, is there a way to export the settings, or do I have to set up all the options again?

Or if I simply install over the top (without uninstalling) will the settings carry over?
(2017-04-11, 10:43)Bjur Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 16:16)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 09:28)Bjur Wrote: Can you help getting it fixed?

Maybe we still have some memory leaks. Try to split your scraping processes in smaller steps (maybe 100 movies each time?).
Hi Dan. How do I do this. They memory leak is when starting the program and I haven't even included TV Shows.

I do not quite understand you. How much memory is occupied by Ember when you start it? Something between 100 and 200 MB will be correct.

There should only be problems when you scrap a lot of movies together. Sometimes the loaded images are not deleted from memory.
Do youe have 64 bit Windows? If so, do you use the x64 version of Ember?
(2017-04-11, 13:20)leftywhat Wrote:
(2017-04-11, 13:04)DanCooper Wrote: Please update to the latest version 23.3.

OK, I will do that now.
Before I uninstall the old version, is there a way to export the settings, or do I have to set up all the options again?

Or if I simply install over the top (without uninstalling) will the settings carry over?

You can always install the new version over the old one (that's the preferred way). All settings will be stored in ".\Ember Media Manager\Profiles".
Most of all settings will stay, but's always a good thing to check the settings after update.
(2017-04-11, 13:26)DanCooper Wrote: You can always install the new version over the old one (that's the preferred way). All settings will be stored in ".\Ember Media Manager\Profiles".
Most of all settings will stay, but's always a good thing to check the settings after update.

Alright cheers thanks, I did that and just installed over the top, all seems fine.

BTW, did <dateadded> recently become added into nfo files by default, compared to older Ember versions? I believe I was using Ember_1.3.0.20 and I don't think my NFO files have them in it?

This was the issue I recently noticed, and I reckon its because of the <dateadded> being put into the NFO which is fine, just means I won't use it as well inside the advancedsettings file. This is all speculation, I really couldn't pin point the problem, but I'm certain it has something to do with it, I'm just not sure.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2567247
(2017-04-10, 04:19)mhendu Wrote:
(2017-04-07, 01:56)mhendu Wrote: Thought I'd posted this the other day but now I can't find the post. On quite a few movies in my library when scraping (using IMDB, with the latest Alpha of Ember dated 3/7/2017) I get an error as follows:

constraint failed
UNIQUE constraint failed: actorlinkmovie.idActor, actorlinkmovie.idMovie

Any help would be appreciated.

Haven't seen any response so just wanted to make sure this was noted - I could try maybe rebuilding my database and see if that helps, but if there are any other suggestions that would be helpful.

Deleted my database and reloaded from the .nfo files - this seems to have corrected the problem. No idea what caused it to begin with, but I have a large movie collection and have performed a few operations recently across most if not all of the collection so that might have something to do with it. Presumably this created some corruption in the database at some point.

Took me a while to find the database - for those who are curious mine was located in the install folder, under /Profiles/Default. It's the .emm file.
(2017-04-11, 10:43)Bjur Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 16:16)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-04-10, 09:28)Bjur Wrote: Can you help getting it fixed?

Maybe we still have some memory leaks. Try to split your scraping processes in smaller steps (maybe 100 movies each time?).
Hi Dan. How do I do this. They memory leak is when the program and I haven't even included TV Shows.

Can you help with this? It's very frustrating my settings won't get saved.
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2