WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-03-08, 22:43)DerKiLLa Wrote: - GUI (select pictures (series)) is not usable with 1600x900 res. the "ok" button is hidden.
Edit: Okay, it is working, but i have no idea how to use this. How can i select an image? I have the headline with "Poster", "Fanart", etc ... but how do i select an other poster? Double-Click? No ... this does just show the picture.

Edit2: Okay, right click ... i think its better to switch that to doubleclick. Doesnt change anything regarding and looooong "checking details" and "download and save contents" and killing the process ...

- after scraping it shows permanently "download and save contents"
- have to kill the process
- scraping is sooo slow ... even if i just scrape an episode, it lasts about 3 minutes? at the end it shows "download and save contents" and i have to kill the whole process again and it didnt save the informations ...

For me this alpha is not working, cant scrape a episode/series/season. and the old version is totally broken. so for now, i cant use EMM any longer. i think, i need now an alternative ...

Alpha10, clean install.

I actually prefer the new method of right click to select the image and double click to preview. In the old version if you double clicked to preview the image it automatically scraped it, whether you wanted to keep it or not.

As for the long scraping time, it is worth checking all your settings - I had similar issue but found I had actor thumbs for seasons and episodes selected, so EMM was scraping all of these the first time I edited any TV Show. Once I 'tweaked' all the files & sources correctly the scraping time returned to normal.

And I have to say, with the Kodi Interface set up correctly, things like logos and discarts get updated/added in Kodi immediately - no more running artwork downloader after scraping new movies!

As you can see from my previous posts, It took me a few attempts and some guidance from Dan, but the new ALPHA 10 version has put a smile on my face.
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by Esky - 2016-03-08, 23:22
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.