WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Hi,

Am loving Ember Alpha Smile

Am not sure if this is a bug or related to post #121 or a setting I currently have but in Movies and TV Shows if I re-scrape a single element eg nfo or metadata (right click then select Re-scrape selected movies, Automatic force best match) It seems that either the images for actors are being re-downloaded or the timestanp is being updated to when I run the re-scrape. I've not set images to cache. I've set to auto download actors images for Movies and TV shows (not episodes). So I have an actors folder in the root folder of each movies/tv show.

It's not a huge issue but it's starting to play a bit of havoc with my backup regime which looks at the timestamps of files to sync.

So...to be clear I am not asking for the actors images to be re-downloaded or re-scraped...if I wanted that I'd select that option Wink

Thanks to youall for providing this wonderful app...my experience would be a lot harsher without it.

Cheers
Confusion is just a state of mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by FlashPan - 2016-03-15, 16:56
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2