WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-04-12, 03:52)ss4johnny Wrote: Under TV -> Files and Sources, if I remove a source, then it mentions removing the movies (not the TV) from the database.
Remove tv show source does only remove the selected tv show source directly in database. But sometimes there is a message after confirming the settings dialog to start a database cleanup ("You've changed a setting that makes it necessary that the database is cleaned up. Please make sure that all sources are available!").

(2016-04-12, 03:52)ss4johnny Wrote: Edit: I also noticed that this box also does the thing where if you go to edit then it will move it back up to the top. If you have a lot of different sources here, then it can get frustrating. It also gets frustrating that you follow the same approach as Kodi in not allowing things to work the way movies do with folders in folders. If you could edit multiple in a group, then it would be less frustrating.
We plan to improve the source editing and sorting.
But it's not possible to change the folder/file system for tv shows. For movies we always can use the parent folder of a file to use it as "movie folder". But for tv show can't: one use save all episodes inside the tv show root folder, another use season folder, next user use season and episode folders, another user use episode folders inside the tv show root folder and next user use tv show folders inside genre folders. As you see, there is no way to proper identify the tv show root folder. So we have to strictly use .\SOURCE\TVShowRootFolder to assign episodes to a tv show.

(2016-04-12, 03:52)ss4johnny Wrote: Edit2: Ok, this is weird. I had downloaded Universal-USB-installer to format a USB drive with Linux Mint on it while Ember was doing it's thing. Every time I got reasonably far in the process, Ember crashed.
Any information inside the log file?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2016-04-12, 10:48
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.