• 24(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
That seemed to do the trick. I removed the show from the database, then did a Library Update and then finally Re-Scrape the show. This time it created only a proper NFO and none of the weirdly named and incorrect files.

Thanks Dan!
Please,

Can you include brazilian portuguese on the options for settings and scrappers?

Brazilian Portuguese
pt-BR

Are a lot difference from portuguese from Portugal and TMDB, TVDB, IMDB have support for these languages.

Thank you!
(2016-05-10, 01:42)fabianosan Wrote: Please,

Can you include brazilian portuguese on the options for settings and scrappers?

Brazilian Portuguese
pt-BR

Are a lot difference from portuguese from Portugal and TMDB, TVDB, IMDB have support for these languages.

Thank you!

Done: Commit

Added some/most languages of TMDB to a new "Core.ScraperLanguages.xml". That file can be expanded by user to add more/missing languages.
Will be available in Alpha 16.

BTW: Only TMDB has "pt-BR" / "pt-PT". TVDB has only "pt". I've added an auto-fallback to "pt" if the scraper needs it.
In Alpha 15, the IMDB TV Scraper doesn't seem to be grabbing all of the character names on specific episodes. The majority are correct, but the others just show up as a blank character name despite having a character name on IMDB.
(2016-05-11, 04:10)tr0nllam Wrote: In Alpha 15, the IMDB TV Scraper doesn't seem to be grabbing all of the character names on specific episodes. The majority are correct, but the others just show up as a blank character name despite having a character name on IMDB.

Example episode?
(2016-05-11, 09:27)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 04:10)tr0nllam Wrote: In Alpha 15, the IMDB TV Scraper doesn't seem to be grabbing all of the character names on specific episodes. The majority are correct, but the others just show up as a blank character name despite having a character name on IMDB.

Example episode?

I think I've figured out the issue. The scraper does not pick up character names that don't have a separate character page on IMDB.

Here's an example:

Game of Thrones S05E01:
Roger Ashton-Griffiths
Isabella Steinbarth
Melara Hetherspoon
Marcos James
Allan Gildea
Joe Hewetson

None of those show up and they also happen to be the only actors without a corresponding character page that you can visit on IMDB.
(2016-05-11, 22:19)tr0nllam Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 09:27)DanCooper Wrote:

Example episode?

I think I've figured out the issue. The scraper does not pick up character names that don't have a separate character page on IMDB.

Here's an example:

Game of Thrones S05E01:
Roger Ashton-Griffiths
Isabella Steinbarth
Melara Hetherspoon
Marcos James
Allan Gildea
Joe Hewetson

None of those show up and they also happen to be the only actors without a corresponding character page that you can visit on IMDB.
Thank you, i will fix that.
(2016-05-11, 22:29)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 22:19)tr0nllam Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 09:27)DanCooper Wrote: Example episode?

Here's an example:

Game of Thrones S05E01:
Roger Ashton-Griffiths
Isabella Steinbarth
Melara Hetherspoon
Marcos James
Allan Gildea
Joe Hewetson

This also happens with movies.
I'm sure I'm the one doing something wrong here:
I'm just simply trying to get the syncing process to work with my set up.
I'm running a headless instance of Kodi on my unraid machine.

https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/kodi-headless/

This headless Kodi is hooked up to a MariaDB on the same Unraid server.

https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/mariadb/

I've set up KI the way that made sense to me.

However, when I either try to sync my movie set or my movie its self this is what the log looks like.

In Ember on the movie sets it simply just does nothing. However, on the movies themselves, it shows up with a task that never ends or even gives an error.

If there is something I need to set up in the sources file or anything of that nature please let me know.
(2016-05-17, 04:40)Drazzilb Wrote: I'm sure I'm the one doing something wrong here:
I'm just simply trying to get the syncing process to work with my set up.
I'm running a headless instance of Kodi on my unraid machine.

https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/kodi-headless/

This headless Kodi is hooked up to a MariaDB on the same Unraid server.

https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/mariadb/

I've set up KI the way that made sense to me.

However, when I either try to sync my movie set or my movie its self this is what the log looks like.

In Ember on the movie sets it simply just does nothing. However, on the movies themselves, it shows up with a task that never ends or even gives an error.

If there is something I need to set up in the sources file or anything of that nature please let me know.

Please upload the full log to pastebin.com
Setup looks good, but the question is if Kodi ever give back "IsScanningVideo: False" (that means Kodi has finished scanning the movie folder and added the movie to the database to get a valid ID to sync).
(2016-05-14, 20:15)Elky Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 22:29)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-05-11, 22:19)tr0nllam Wrote: I think I've figured out the issue. The scraper does not pick up character names that don't have a separate character page on IMDB.

Here's an example:

Game of Thrones S05E01:
Roger Ashton-Griffiths
Isabella Steinbarth
Melara Hetherspoon
Marcos James
Allan Gildea
Joe Hewetson

This also happens with movies.

Has been fixed for Alpha 16: Commit
(2016-05-17, 10:17)DanCooper Wrote: Please upload the full log to pastebin.com
Setup looks good, but the question is if Kodi ever give back "IsScanningVideo: False" (that means Kodi has finished scanning the movie folder and added the movie to the database to get a valid ID to sync).

I have uploaded a log file to pastebin.

It never does give back a "false" statement.

http://pastebin.com/XMZPh3QB

It just seems to loop with the [APIKodi] [Kodi Headless] IsScanningVideo: True statement

if so is there anything that can be done on my end?
(2016-05-17, 13:29)Drazzilb Wrote:
(2016-05-17, 10:17)DanCooper Wrote: Please upload the full log to pastebin.com

I have uploaded a log file to pastebin.

It never does give back a "false" statement.

http://pastebin.com/XMZPh3QB

It just seems to loop with the [APIKodi] [Kodi Headless] IsScanningVideo: True statement

if so is there anything that can be done on my end?

That's an error/issue in Kodi:
Code:
"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.Exception: {
  ""code"": -32603,
  ""message"": ""Internal error.""

Which version of Kodi has been used in your headless instance?
Which version of JSON-RPC is displayed if you click on "Check Connection" in Embers KI?
I will double check, however, if I remember correctly it says that it is version 16 Jarvis. (I am at work right now. However, when I get home I will verify)

Edit: According to the developer's website the version of the container is 13.03.2016: Make kodi 16 (jarvis) default installed version
(2016-05-17, 16:25)Drazzilb Wrote: I will double check, however, if I remember correctly it says that it is version 16 Jarvis. (I am at work right now. However, when I get home I will verify)

Edit: According to the developer's website the version of the container is 13.03.2016: Make kodi 16 (jarvis) default installed version

Ok, this version should be working.
Any infos in Kodi log? You have to enable "Component Specific Logging" and also "Specify Component Logging... => JSON-RPC" to fully log all JSON-RPC requests.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2