• 34(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-06-22, 13:06)JanM201 Wrote:
(2016-06-10, 13:41)komplex Wrote: Dan has the trakt.tv manager been replaced by these settings?

The manager still opens up but the only option you can click is the close button, i'd add a log but it shows absolutely nothing

Can you please tell me where these settings are located & what they actually do? I can't find it.

Latest Alpha 16:
Settings => Modules => Trakt.tv Interface

The "old" Trakt.tv Manager is still available under Tools in the main window (but it's brocken in Alpha16; Alpha 17 will be released today or tomorrow).

The new "Get Watched State" options are to get the WatchedState from Trakt.tv automatically while (re)scraping a movie/episode or before open the Edit dialog of a movie/episode.
The Kodi Interface has the same options, so it don't make sense to enable "Get Watched State" in both modules. Normally the Trakt.tv addon for Kodi sends the WatchedState to Trakt.tv after playing a movie/episode.
(2016-06-22, 00:24)Esky Wrote:
(2016-06-20, 20:40)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-06-20, 19:59)Cheadstina Wrote: Where is that setting? I' gone through all the settings twice without luck Sad

"informations" should read "information" ... no "s"

Smile

Yes, my english is not the best Big Grin
But it's not only one information, there are several: Title, Plot, TMDB-ID. So it's still not correct to write "information" as plural?
Dan,

I've noticed something with the new Alpha version.

When I first opened Ember after installation, it automatically displayed the first movie in my list with all the art that I scraped
(poster, fanart, clearlogo etc.) on the right hand side. When I open Ember now it only gives me a black screen with no art showing
& I have to manually click on a movie in the list for the art to be displayed. It seems it doesn't pick up the first movie in the list anymore.
Just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem.
Never had this problem with any of the other versions.Huh
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2016-06-22, 14:36)JanM201 Wrote: Dan,

I've noticed something with the new Alpha version.

When I first opened Ember after installation, it automatically displayed the first movie in my list with all the art that I scraped
(poster, fanart, clearlogo etc.) on the right hand side. When I open Ember now it only gives me a black screen with no art showing
& I have to manually click on a movie in the list for the art to be displayed. It seems it doesn't pick up the first movie in the list anymore.
Just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem.
Never had this problem with any of the other versions.Huh

Known bug.
I'm currently working on that and some other improvements for media list handling and displaying.
Thanks Dan for all the amazing work you do. Fantastic programBig Grin
(2016-06-22, 13:26)DanCooper Wrote: But it's not only one information, there are several: Title, Plot, TMDB-ID. So it's still not correct to write "information" as plural?

Yup it's always "Information" there is no plural of information it's a non count noun
(2016-06-22, 15:10)komplex Wrote:
(2016-06-22, 13:26)DanCooper Wrote: But it's not only one information, there are several: Title, Plot, TMDB-ID. So it's still not correct to write "information" as plural?

Yup it's always "Information" there is no plural of information it's a non count noun

Thx. Btw, we search someone that check and fix all language strings in Ember Tongue
Delete Movie removes both entries from Database when there is the same movie twice...

Example

i have two times the same Movie called "Back in Time"

by selecting Remove->Delete Movie

Deletes from the hard disk the one movie but removes BOTH entries of "Back in Time".
1.4.8.0 Alpha 17 is online! Check the first post.
Hi Dan,

What does this setting do? I thought it was to avoid duplicate images, but when I scrape, it
still gives me duplicate images. What is "Poster Mismatch Tolerance" & to what do I set it?

Thanks
(2016-06-25, 10:32)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,

What does this setting do? I thought it was to avoid duplicate images, but when I scrape, it
still gives me duplicate images. What is "Poster Mismatch Tolerance" & to what do I set it?

Thanks

This was implemented by me some time ago - still works for me (though I'm not using latest ALPHA at the moment). I wrote something to this module here:

http://embermediamanager.thebuggenie.com...cateImages

Basically its to avoid duplicate images for extrafanart-folder. The default values should work for you, at least did for me. One thing to keep in mind is I tested this only with empty extrafanart folders meaning you scrape all extrafanart for first time - don't know if the code works for existing images.
Thanks very much for the infoBig Grin
(2016-06-23, 18:47)solamnic Wrote: Delete Movie removes both entries from Database when there is the same movie twice...

Example

i have two times the same Movie called "Back in Time"

by selecting Remove->Delete Movie

Deletes from the hard disk the one movie but removes BOTH entries of "Back in Time".

Bug exists also in latest Alpha Nod
Bug still occurs in newest version 1.4.8.0 Alpha 17

When I scraped all the TV shows.

TV show season episodes NFO files + thumbnails not created till I click update library.

======

Also individual shows scraping will not scrape any images if I disable

-Display "Image Select" dialog while single scraping
(2016-06-28, 08:12)madmax2 Wrote: Bug still occurs in newest version 1.4.8.0 Alpha 17

When I scraped all the TV shows.

TV show season episodes NFO files + thumbnails not created till I click update library.

======

Also individual shows scraping will not scrape any images if I disable

-Display "Image Select" dialog while single scraping

Both has been fixed and will be working in Alpha 18: Commit / Commit
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2