• 36(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Hi Dan,

Re-scraping for TV show season is not working. Is this correct?
I could however re-scrape episodes.

Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2016-07-03, 12:53)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,

Re-scraping for TV show season is not working. Is this correct?
I could however re-scrape episodes.

Thanks

Season rescraping does only rescrape the season informations, not the included episodes. We have to change this.
Dan,

When I add new episodes to a tv show season today, it now gives me the image from the TMDB
which I don't have enabled in settings. Is there something wrong with TVDB or is there a bug? It
worked fine yesterday.
Hi Dan,

Since i installed latest Alpha version when i scrape multiple movies, it will tick the trailer but wont download.

Cheers!!!
Hi Dan,

To clarify my problem.
Here is the settings for my Tv shows. As you can see I only have TVDB enabled.

I added 1 episode to Season 1 Arrested Development. Notice the poster it fetched.

Here is the screen shot from the TVDB

Here is the screen shot from TMDB

As you can see it fetches the wrong poster. The episode information is correct but the poster not.
Is this something you have to fix on your side? Sorry for the long post, but a picture/s is worth a 1000 wordsBig Grin
(2016-07-04, 20:50)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,

To clarify my problem.
Here is the settings for my Tv shows. As you can see I only have TVDB enabled.

Nope, you've enabled all scrapers for images:

Is there a way to view debug logs?
I just added a new show, and now get an error scanning 'Input String was not in a correct format' right before the app shuts itself down.

This is all I find in the log directory:
Code:
01:48.5    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric    9    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] [Start] <Sync_TVShow>    
01:48.5    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric    9    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] Run generic module <Kodi>    
01:48.6    generic.Interface.Kodi.KodiInterface    generic.Interface.Kodi.KodiInterface+VB$StateMachine_74_GenericRunCallBack.MoveNext    9    WARN    [KodiInterface] [GenericRunCallBack]: Please Scrape In Ember First!    
01:48.7    Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication    Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException    1    ERROR    Microsoft.VisualBasic    "EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)*   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)"
03:10.1    Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain    Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.frmMain_FormClosed    1    INFO    ====Ember Media Manager exiting====
App crashes while scraping Narcos http://pastebin.com/raw/g7NaCjKH

EDIT: Actually after rescraping a few times it worked without errors, strange o_O

EDIT 2: OK spoke too soon i got the same error again, this time it's a different show http://pastebin.com/raw/cvQARJgz
(2016-07-05, 08:04)RavenFire Wrote: Is there a way to view debug logs?
I just added a new show, and now get an error scanning 'Input String was not in a correct format' right before the app shuts itself down.

This is all I find in the log directory:
Code:
01:48.5    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric    9    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] [Start] <Sync_TVShow>    
01:48.5    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric    9    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] Run generic module <Kodi>    
01:48.6    generic.Interface.Kodi.KodiInterface    generic.Interface.Kodi.KodiInterface+VB$StateMachine_74_GenericRunCallBack.MoveNext    9    WARN    [KodiInterface] [GenericRunCallBack]: Please Scrape In Ember First!    
01:48.7    Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication    Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException    1    ERROR    Microsoft.VisualBasic    "EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)*   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDouble(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToInteger(String Value)"
03:10.1    Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain    Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.frmMain_FormClosed    1    INFO    ====Ember Media Manager exiting====

We always need a full log to find such issues.
I just downloaded ember mm to try it out . it seems to work well for the most part, however I seem to have a problem with TV series, specifically the specials folder when using expert settings
my expert settings work properly for all season folders except for the specials folder. no images are scraped or saved.

is this a know issue?

thank you
(2016-07-07, 23:06)michaeljtaylor Wrote: I just downloaded ember mm to try it out . it seems to work well for the most part, however I seem to have a problem with TV series, specifically the specials folder when using expert settings
my expert settings work properly for all season folders except for the specials folder. no images are scraped or saved.

is this a know issue?

thank you
What do you have set in expert settings?
(2016-07-07, 23:18)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 23:06)michaeljtaylor Wrote: I just downloaded ember mm to try it out . it seems to work well for the most part, however I seem to have a problem with TV series, specifically the specials folder when using expert settings

is this a know issue?

thank you

This is the EXACT same issue I brought up previously. In expert settings, there is no option for specials. So it's completely ignored, minus the nfos

*EDIT* - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2343087

is this a know issue?

thank you

here are my settings

tv show tab:
fanart field: fanart.jpg
nfo field: series.nfo
poster field: folder.jpg

season tab:
fanart field: <seasonpath>\season {2}.jpg
poster field: <seasonpath>\folder.jpg

episode tab:
nfo field: <filename>.nfo
poster field: <filename>.jpg

it seems to be the same issue Fail$tyle420 has..

NFO's are created but no fanart poster or any artwork.

I've tried it with the folder names season 0, season 00 and specials. doesn't work for any of them.

thanks

-Mike
(2016-07-08, 03:41)michaeljtaylor Wrote:

is this a know issue?

thank you

here are my settings

tv show tab:

season tab:

episode tab:

I've tried it with the folder names season 0, season 00 and specials. doesn't work for any of them.

thanks

-Mike

Has been fixed: Commit
Will be available in Alpha 18.
(2016-07-08, 09:51)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-07-08, 03:41)michaeljtaylor Wrote:
(2016-07-07, 23:18)DanCooper Wrote: What do you have set in expert settings?

here are my settings

tv show tab:

season tab:

episode tab:

thanks

-Mike

Has been fixed: Commit
Will be available in Alpha 18.

Thanks Dan,

Cant wait to give it a try.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2