• 46(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Hi Dan,

there is a bug i noticed
if I enabled

>context menu
Integrated Ember etc..

When I click on a Explorer (jumplist) on my taskbar or any shortcut to a folder
it will show add this folder to Ember instead of letting me open my shortcut folder

http://imgur.com/a/CDwrQ
(2016-08-04, 00:34)zerocool_ie Wrote: Hi Dan,
When I try to delete an episode, Ember displays the delete confirmation dialog correctly.
But after clicking OK, Ember hangs for 2-3 minutes, then is responsive again, but the file is still present in the library and on the file system.
The file is on a SMB share and I have full access permissions.
Log below.

thanks!

Code:
2016-08-03 23:25:23.6639,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.cmnuEpisodeRemoveFromDisk_Click,1,ERROR,cmnuEpisodeRemoveFromDisk_Click,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewRowCollection.SharedRow(Int32 rowIndex)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.get_Item(String columnName, Int32 rowIndex)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.cmnuEpisodeRemoveFromDisk_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)*   at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewRowCollection.SharedRow(Int32 rowIndex)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridViewRowCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView.get_Item(String columnName, Int32 rowIndex)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.cmnuEpisodeRemoveFromDisk_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)"

EDIT: After clicking the 'deleted' epsiode I get a popup error and Ember closes.
Further log:
Code:
2016-08-03 23:34:34.3228,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,EmberAPI,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value must be >= 0, was given: -1
Parameter name: ShowID
   at EmberAPI.Database.Load_TVShow(Int64 ShowID, Boolean withSeasons, Boolean withEpisodes, Boolean withMissingEpisodes)
   at EmberAPI.Database.AddTVShowInfoToDBElement(DBElement _TVDB, DBElement _TVDBShow)
   at EmberAPI.Database.Load_TVEpisode(Int64 EpisodeID, Boolean withShow)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.LoadInfo_TVEpisode(Int64 ID)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.SelectRow_TVEpisode(Int32 iRow)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.tmrLoad_TVEpisode_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)*   at EmberAPI.Database.Load_TVShow(Int64 ShowID, Boolean withSeasons, Boolean withEpisodes, Boolean withMissingEpisodes)
   at EmberAPI.Database.AddTVShowInfoToDBElement(DBElement _TVDB, DBElement _TVDBShow)
   at EmberAPI.Database.Load_TVEpisode(Int64 EpisodeID, Boolean withShow)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.LoadInfo_TVEpisode(Int64 ID)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.SelectRow_TVEpisode(Int32 iRow)
   at Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.tmrLoad_TVEpisode_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)"

After restarting Ember, the 'deleted' episode does not exist in the database, but still exists on the filesystem.

Delete from harddrive is broken. Don't use that :-)
(2016-08-04, 02:54)madmax2 Wrote: Hi Dan,

there is a bug i noticed
if I enabled

>context menu
Integrated Ember etc..

it will show add this folder to Ember instead of letting me open my shortcut folder

Ok, that is strange!
I've the same issue, but no idea why...

But it works if you don't use the "Cascade cantext menu"....
(2016-08-04, 09:27)DanCooper Wrote: Delete from harddrive is broken. Don't use that :-)
Just TV? Movie seems to work well
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2016-08-04, 10:45)zerocool_ie Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 09:27)DanCooper Wrote: Delete from harddrive is broken. Don't use that :-)
Just TV? Movie seems to work well

If it's working then it's OK.
(2016-08-04, 09:38)DanCooper Wrote:

there is a bug i noticed
if I enabled

>context menu
Integrated Ember etc..

Ok, that is strange!

yeah it looks like the bug occurs when cascade menu is enabled.

I prefer to keep cascade menu on, cos the right context menu would start to get more bigger etc..with each new app that wants a spot on the right context menu.

Hopefully you can add this bug to the bugtracker.
(2016-08-04, 13:17)madmax2 Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 09:38)DanCooper Wrote:

there is a bug i noticed
if I enabled

>context menu
Integrated Ember etc..

Ok, that is strange!

I prefer to keep cascade menu on, cos the right context menu would start to get more bigger etc..with each new app that wants a spot on the right context menu.

Which Windows do you use?
(2016-08-04, 13:18)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 13:17)madmax2 Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 09:38)DanCooper Wrote: Ok, that is strange!

Which Windows do you use?

Windows 10
(2016-08-03, 20:18)tinyhands Wrote: I think the path of least resistance for me is to remove all of the shows from the database, perform database cleanup, and remove all NFOs from the drive. I'm going to move all TV Shows into another folder and then put them back one show/season at a time, updating the library and scraping one by one. If I find something odd, I'll know which show/season caused it and I can be reasonably certain that it won't mess up any other shows/seasons. My TV Show library is all stuff that I've already watched, so other than the time spent doing this, it isn't going to mess up my time spent watching TV.

I'll let you know if I find something odd.
I worked on this a little bit last night. I removed all shows from the database and did a cleanup. I exited Ember, deleted all the NFOs from the folder and subdirs, then restarted Ember. I did not move all the shows out of my shared folder, but when I updated the library it appears to have recognized every file for every season of every show. I started scraping one show at a time and it correctly updated the file with the episode title (I'm not renaming filenames though). Of the ones I've done, scraping found additional seasons that I don't have stored (marked as missing episodes) and didn't add any additional seasons that don't exist. I haven't gotten to The Leftovers yet, so I don't know if it'll add an erroneous 4th season, but I'm hopeful at this point that it won't. I haven't scraped Entourage yet either, but I noted that it does show a file for each episode in every season, unlike before. So far so good. Something must have happened to corrupt the database the first time I added shows & scraped them and I never fully cleaned it up.

One thing I did notice is that updating the watched status of an entire show (by clicking on the dot) causes Ember to crash. Not sure if this is a known bug or not. It updates the status for all episodes of all seasons, but then closes. If I click on the season dot or individual show dots it updates just fine. It crashes even for shows with only one season. The workaround for me is to update the seasons individually.
(2016-08-04, 15:49)tinyhands Wrote: One thing I did notice is that updating the watched status of an entire show (by clicking on the dot) causes Ember to crash. Not sure if this is a known bug or not. It updates the status for all episodes of all seasons, but then closes. If I click on the season dot or individual show dots it updates just fine. It crashes even for shows with only one season. The workaround for me is to update the seasons individually.

Works for me. Please upload your log to pastebin.com
Dan, any chance you can check my logs? I still cannot figure out why my episodes don't scrape. All pictures scrape fine including episodes, but the nfos only have meta-data in them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mzos7t5hkocsj...5.csv?dl=0
(2016-08-04, 17:40)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 15:49)tinyhands Wrote: One thing I did notice is that updating the watched status of an entire show (by clicking on the dot) causes Ember to crash. Not sure if this is a known bug or not. It updates the status for all episodes of all seasons, but then closes. If I click on the season dot or individual show dots it updates just fine. It crashes even for shows with only one season. The workaround for me is to update the seasons individually.

<script src="//pastebin.com/embed_js/YRLdyMP1"></script>

See error below. Note that it first set all episodes to "watched" then gave an error and quit. Might it have something to do with missing episodes?

Update: Most shows update the watched status correctly if I click the dot, it's just Chappelle's Show that crashes Ember (so far).

But I've got another error now too. I was scraping show by show and when I got to Game of Thrones it failed to set fanart. It downloaded 270 extrafanart files but it wouldn't set anything as the fanart. So I tried removing the show from the database, deleting all the files that weren't episodes, cleaning the database, and attempting to reimport. Same thing. Now I'm getting an Out of Memory error that crashes Ember if I try to edit the show. Just one line in the log file -
PHP Code:
DefaultSource    Critical    3    Out of memoryUnhandled Exception

Restarting Ember, I can skip this show and scrape other shows (so far).
Hi Dan,

I've added season 2, 1 episode to this show, see image below:

As you can see it's not fetching the poster for this episode. If I re-scrape poster, it fetches the wrong episode poster(episode 7), see below:

See my settings:

This is not the first time this has happened. Can you see anything I'm doing wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2016-08-10, 11:57)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,

I've added season 2, 1 episode to this show, see image below:

As you can see it's not fetching the poster for this episode. If I re-scrape poster, it fetches the wrong episode poster(episode 7), see below:

See my settings:

This is not the first time this has happened. Can you see anything I'm doing wrong or is this a bug?

Thanks

Bug. Has been fixed for Alpha 22: Commit
(2016-08-06, 01:02)tinyhands Wrote:
(2016-08-04, 17:40)DanCooper Wrote:

<script src="//pastebin.com/embed_js/YRLdyMP1"></script>

See error below. Note that it first set all episodes to "watched" then gave an error and quit. Might it have something to do with missing episodes?

Update: Most shows update the watched status correctly if I click the dot, it's just Chappelle's Show that crashes Ember (so far).

But I've got another error now too. I was scraping show by show and when I got to Game of Thrones it failed to set fanart. It downloaded 270 extrafanart files but it wouldn't set anything as the fanart. So I tried removing the show from the database, deleting all the files that weren't episodes, cleaning the database, and attempting to reimport. Same thing. Now I'm getting an Out of Memory error that crashes Ember if I try to edit the show. Just one line in the log file -
PHP Code:
DefaultSource    Critical    3    Out of memoryUnhandled Exception

Restarting Ember, I can skip this show and scrape other shows (so far).

Remove all Extrafanarts. Ember can't handle so much images. The Edit dialog converts the jpg's to uncompressed bitmaps to list the Extrafanarts in Edit dialog (1 Mb jpg ~ 5 Mb bitmap).
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2