• 47(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Thanks DanBig Grin

One more question:

What does this mean? I've got vlc 2.1.5 installed. Is this correct or should I install another version?

Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2016-08-10, 13:09)JanM201 Wrote: Thanks DanBig Grin

One more question:

What does this mean? I've got vlc 2.1.5 installed. Is this correct or should I install another version?

Thanks

The VLC module is partially or completly broken Rolleyes
We have to change many things for media players in Ember, but atm we have other parts to fix and improve that are more important. For this reason I've added the play button unter the gray panel. That one starts our default player.
Thank you very much. I didn't even notice the play button. I'll try it outBlush
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
I got stuck with this prompt whenever I want to see my tv shows. After the prompt Ember just quits on me.

Before this started happening I sorted my TV shows based on number of episodes. Obviously there is a problem with this one and I don't know how to reset the view so I can use it again.
(2016-08-10, 16:40)calexicoca Wrote: I got stuck with this prompt whenever I want to see my tv shows. After the prompt Ember just quits on me.

Before this started happening I sorted my TV shows based on number of episodes. Obviously there is a problem with this one and I don't know how to reset the view so I can use it again.

Download SQLite Browser, open the Database .\Ember Media Manager\Profiles\PROFILENAME\MyVideosXY.emm with highest XY number, open the table "tvshow" and search the tv show "BlueScenes ...". Now scroll to the column "Premiered", note the old value for me to check why it's crashing and change the value to a proper yyyy-MM-dd date. The click "Write Changes" and try to start Ember.
If that works, open the Edit TV Show dialog in Ember and press OK to save the new value to NFO.

Thank a bunch Dan. It worked. This SQL browser is cool little tool (I am afraid you created a monster now Wink )

The value was just a year 2009 and nothing else
Hi Dan,

Getting crashed bug whenever I move movies out from a scan folder
then add in new different movies to that scan folder
then click update library.

It will crash the program.

http://imgur.com/a/0cpLV
I have a dumb question and request which I have made before but why not again Big Grin

So my dumb question is, after updating to the latest, when i scrape a new tv episode everything seems fine, but it does not generate the nfo file at all, generates the screen shot but no nfo. Is there a tick box I am unaware of? Big Grin

My request/suggestion, in the "Update Library" drop down on the main screen, the Shows show up in the order that they are added as a source, not alphabetical, can this be modified pretty please, it ends up messy as I add new shows etc Big Grin

Thank you, it is the best manager ever and appeases my OCD Big Grin
There are new checkboxes for tvshow and episode NFO in Settings>TV Shows>Files and Sources>File Naming.

Yes, the sorting is an old "bug" that should be fixed. I hope i can remember that if I come back frim Teneriffa.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
This may be related to a bug I stumbled across last night...

I decided to update all my episode.jpg to episode-thumbs.jpg and deleted all the previous images. I started a rescrape but had the exact opposite problem where .nfo would populate but the episode-thumbs.jpg would not. After a bit of trial and error I found that having the "Keep existing" option checked made it so no item of that type would be created.

Looks like you may need to add a "Check if file exists" routine to the "Keep existing" option.
(2016-08-12, 05:10)Hecatonchieres Wrote: This may be related to a bug I stumbled across last night...

I decided to update all my episode.jpg to episode-thumbs.jpg and deleted all the previous images. I started a rescrape but had the exact opposite problem where .nfo would populate but the episode-thumbs.jpg would not. After a bit of trial and error I found that having the "Keep existing" option checked made it so no item of that type would be created.

Looks like you may need to add a "Check if file exists" routine to the "Keep existing" option.

If you manually delete files you have to reload the episode that Ember can recognize that the image is no longer existing. Otherwise Ember keep the old path and don't save new content.
(2016-08-11, 01:59)madmax2 Wrote: Hi Dan,

Please upload the log to pastebin.com or something else.
(2016-05-26, 09:12)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-05-25, 23:27)McButton Wrote: Currently using the current Alpha. EMM will stay minimized and never open fully. I can ALT+TAB and see it, but it won't open. If I delete
Profiles/Default/Settings, it'll open again. I don't understand what is getting corrupt. I don't touch the settings after setup.

I can't import any previous settings to make it work. I just delete and re-open, set all the settings again and EMM will scan my library again..taking however long that takes.

Any ideas why this is happening?

What values have the following settings in your Settings.xml?

Quote:<GeneralWindowLoc>
<X>-8</X>
<Y>-8</Y>
</GeneralWindowLoc>
<GeneralWindowSize>
<Width>1936</Width>
<Height>1056</Height>
</GeneralWindowSize>
<GeneralWindowState>Maximized</GeneralWindowState>

Thanks for this.. this happened to me as well and was driving me crazy lol. Google led me here so thanks for the info Smile
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
(2016-08-12, 15:49)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-08-11, 01:59)madmax2 Wrote: Hi Dan,

Please upload the log to pastebin.com or something else.

how to get the log?

BTW you can test this yourself.
Just move the movies out of the scan folder
then add new movies, click update library.

It will crash the program each time you do this.
Hey Dan..

1) is it possbile to add option when Sort Items into Folders NOT to automatically update database..
2) the option to show in movie window in which set it belongs is it close to become a reality?

thank you again for your great work Nod
  • 47(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2