• 68(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-01-30, 11:02)McButton Wrote: Hello. I'm having an issue again where EMM creates poster.jpg, fanart.jpg, movie-poster.jpg, and movie-fanart.jpg, but I only want movie-poster.jpg and movie-fanart.jpg. either that or I want both posters and both fanart to be the same picture. I had to change anything that wasn't kid friendly in EMM, which appears to only impact movie-poster.jpg.....and leaves poster.jpg alone.

Any ideas how to get this to stop or update? It's probably an odd setting.

I saw a post about expert mode to name everything, but I cant seem to locate how that works either.

Thanks!

In the setting page for Files and Sources and Kodi tab: If that one is enabled you get file names like movie-fanart.jpg
In expert tab you can write whatever you want, like fanart.jpg and if nothing written nothing saved
If both Kodi and Expert setting is enabled 2 images (same one) is saved with different names

I never seen Ember save different images if you have both enabled
Hi Dan,

I can see while scraping Ember is not adding mpaa rating description:

Here is my settings:

Any help appreciated.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2017-02-01, 12:57)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,

I can see while scraping Ember is not adding mpaa rating description:

Here is my settings:

Any help appreciated.

How are your TMDB and IMDB scraper settings?
Here they are:

Thanks
(2017-02-01, 13:30)JanM201 Wrote: Here they are:

Thanks

First, the MPAA value is there (textbox under the MPAA Rating list) ;-)
Description will only be use for values like "Rated R for sex and drugs". In this case the value will be splitted to "Rated R" and "for sex and drugs". The second part will be showed in "MPAA Rating Description" box.

Second, it does not make sense to use "Global Fields - MPAA" in combination "Use Certification for MPAA", if you don't have also enabled "Only if no MPAA is found". The MPAA value will be ignored with this settings.
Thanks. So I should just use "Global Fields" & disable "Use Certification for MPAA"?
(2017-02-01, 13:58)JanM201 Wrote: Thanks. So I should just use "Global Fields" & disable "Use Certification for MPAA"?

Yes.
MPAA is an U.S. only rating system. So if you want use it you can disable "Global Fields - Certification" and also "Use Certification for MPAA".
"Certifications" are only useful for non-U.S. users like germans.
Thank you very much.
I have a tv show added to Ember, seasons 1 and 2 of which are located on one network drive and seasons 3 and 4 of which are located on a different network drive (since the first network drive ran out of space). When I added seasons 3 and 4 to Ember, I thought that Ember would combine these seasons with seasons 1 and 2 (which had been previously added to Ember) under one tv show entry. However, the same tv show is now listed twice in Ember. The first instance has seasons 1 and 2 of the show and the second instance has seasons 3 and 4. I have scraped all seasons of the show and they still have not combined into one entry. Moreover, I have Ember set to sync with Kodi via the Kodi Interface module, and when I scraped seasons 3 and 4 and Ember attempted to synchronize the change with Kodi, not only did it not successfully sync, but seasons 1 and 2 were actually removed from my Kodi library despite having been previously scraped and successfully synched using Ember. Am I doing something obviously wrong, or is this behavior to be expected? Thank you so much for your help in advance!
Sad 
Did I say something wrong in my last post (997)? Am totally stuck right now and would really, really appreciate the help. Thanks again!
(2017-02-02, 05:13)verona77 Wrote: I have a tv show added to Ember, seasons 1 and 2 of which are located on one network drive and seasons 3 and 4 of which are located on a different network drive (since the first network drive ran out of space). When I added seasons 3 and 4 to Ember, I thought that Ember would combine these seasons with seasons 1 and 2 (which had been previously added to Ember) under one tv show entry. However, the same tv show is now listed twice in Ember. The first instance has seasons 1 and 2 of the show and the second instance has seasons 3 and 4. I have scraped all seasons of the show and they still have not combined into one entry. Moreover, I have Ember set to sync with Kodi via the Kodi Interface module, and when I scraped seasons 3 and 4 and Ember attempted to synchronize the change with Kodi, not only did it not successfully sync, but seasons 1 and 2 were actually removed from my Kodi library despite having been previously scraped and successfully synched using Ember. Am I doing something obviously wrong, or is this behavior to be expected? Thank you so much for your help in advance!

It's not possible to splitt a tv show in more than one drive. Also Kodi does not really proper support that.
(2017-02-03, 01:08)noonan2678 Wrote: Did I say something wrong in my last post (997)? Am totally stuck right now and would really, really appreciate the help. Thanks again!

I'll take care of it in the evening (in 10h).
(2017-01-28, 16:37)noonan2678 Wrote:
(2017-01-22, 23:50)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-01-22, 23:48)noonan2678 Wrote: When I reload TV Shows, it doesn't update anything. Sorry, but could you let me know the cleanest way to do it?

Thanks again!

Any hint in the log file (.\Ember Media Manager\Logs\DATE.csv)? Can you upload a screenshot of your main screen?

Here are links to the logs and capture. The 1/18 log things were fine and the 1/22 log was when they disappeared.

Log - 1/18

Log - 1/22

Screen Cap

Thanks so much for the help!

Are all your TV Shows inside the path T:\TV Shows ?
"Are all your TV Shows inside the path T:\TV Shows ? "

Yes, all in T:\TV Shows\(show name)\(season)\episodes.

I haven't moved anything around and they all were there fine, just prior to the clean that I ran. I mentioned before, but it's definitely possible that I ran the "clean database" just before the network drive was awake.
(2016-12-25, 01:49)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 22:45)KevinSartori Wrote: Hello all,

For Movies and TV Shows, I keep the "Use Duration for Runtime" option enabled. I noticed recently that nearly all of my Movies and TV Shows were showing 0 for duration. Moving from the x64 to the x86 version of Alpha 23 didn't fix the issue. Looking back, I realized that the issue started when I updated from Alpha 22 to 23. Rolling back to Alpha 22 has fixed the issue.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Bug in latest Alpha. I've not recognized that MediaInfo has changed the output =( Will be fixed in next release.

I'm not having this particular problem, but it appears that Ember is scraping the runtime from IMDB for my files and using this value instead of the duration even when I have this checkbox checked.
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2