• 69(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-02-05, 01:03)mhendu Wrote:
(2016-12-25, 01:49)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-12-24, 22:45)KevinSartori Wrote: Hello all,

For Movies and TV Shows, I keep the "Use Duration for Runtime" option enabled. I noticed recently that nearly all of my Movies and TV Shows were showing 0 for duration. Moving from the x64 to the x86 version of Alpha 23 didn't fix the issue. Looking back, I realized that the issue started when I updated from Alpha 22 to 23. Rolling back to Alpha 22 has fixed the issue.

Has anyone else noticed this?
Bug in latest Alpha. I've not recognized that MediaInfo has changed the output =( Will be fixed in next release.

I'm not having this particular problem, but it appears that Ember is scraping the runtime from IMDB for my files and using this value instead of the duration even when I have this checkbox checked.

Are you shure that you've enabled this setting? There is no fallback to scraper data if the duration can't be get from media file.

Hi, just a short question:
Is there any ETA for a new version of ember?
What will be new/changed in the upcoming version?

Thanks
(2017-02-05, 01:10)sherlock_homeless Wrote: Hi, just a short question:

Thanks

Sorry, no ETA for next release. I've changed and have to change so many things...
(2017-02-05, 01:08)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 01:03)mhendu Wrote:
(2016-12-25, 01:49)DanCooper Wrote: Bug in latest Alpha. I've not recognized that MediaInfo has changed the output =( Will be fixed in next release.

I'm not having this particular problem, but it appears that Ember is scraping the runtime from IMDB for my files and using this value instead of the duration even when I have this checkbox checked.

Are you shure that you've enabled this setting? There is no fallback to scraper data if the duration can't be get from media file.

Yes, I definitely have that checked. I had previously the movie "Primary" (53 min.) and added the Richard Leacock version (27 min.). When I scraped the Leacock version it indicated it was 60 min long, so it wasn't reading the duration from the other edit. IMDB shows the movie as 60 min. long, so my assumption was that this came from IMDB. That's how I noticed the issue. It does show, however, 0 for the duration in the meta data for the file (so it's not reading MediaInfo correctly). Note that I have 'Runtime' checked to scrape from IMDB, but I'm pretty sure in previous versions of Ember that it used the file duration even when this was checked.
(2017-02-05, 01:12)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-02-05, 01:10)sherlock_homeless Wrote: Hi, just a short question:

Thanks

Sorry, no ETA for next release. I've changed and have to change so many things...

thanks for the answer
Hi Dan,

I have also noticed an issue with runtimes in the nfo.

As you can see from my settings I have selected runtime from duration in the format <h>h <m>m which used to display in the format 2h 7m

Now it is ignoring the formatting and displaying the total minutes as 127

I also noticed that the duration displayed in the metadata box bottom right is 0
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
Hi again - I still have my outstanding TV library issue. At this point, how can I just delete that library and have it rescan the entire thing? I'd want to not impact the movies as they are fine. Thanks.
(2017-02-09, 13:38)noonan2678 Wrote: Hi again - I still have my outstanding TV library issue. At this point, how can I just delete that library and have it rescan the entire thing? I'd want to not impact the movies as they are fine. Thanks.

Remove the file sources and Ember should remove all TV information?
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2016-06-22, 14:56)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-06-22, 14:36)JanM201 Wrote: Dan,

I've noticed something with the new Alpha version.

When I first opened Ember after installation, it automatically displayed the first movie in my list with all the art that I scraped
(poster, fanart, clearlogo etc.) on the right hand side. When I open Ember now it only gives me a black screen with no art showing
& I have to manually click on a movie in the list for the art to be displayed. It seems it doesn't pick up the first movie in the list anymore.
Just wondering if anybody else is having the same problem.
Never had this problem with any of the other versions.Huh

Known bug.
I'm currently working on that and some other improvements for media list handling and displaying.

This is happening again. It was working fine but now I'm getting the black screen again. Why would this be happening?
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Hi all

I have been using ember 1.3.0.11 for years with xbmc 12.2, I have just updated to Kodi 17 and I am starting a new database and would like to know.

1. do I need to redo all my .nfo files with ember 1.4.8.0 before I import my movies ?
2. is there anything that ember 1.4.8.0 adds to the .nfo files that the old version did not to support more info for kodi 17 ?
3. is there anything I need to watch out for in the new ember over the old version
4. anything I missed out
5. oh is there any bugs I need to watch out for
thanks for any help
Just tired the new version and noticed that Ember does not scrape PCM audio files properly as it saves it as
<codec>PCM</codec>

kodi 17 saves it as
<codec>pcm_s16le</codec>

anyway to get this added

also I have Use Duration for runtime ticked and <m> but looking in the .nfo it says
<durationinseconds>0</durationinseconds> it should be durationinseconds>6449</durationinseconds> so I don't know why its not getting that data to

also the new ember creates <runtime>104</runtime> which is not right as it should be <runtime>107</runtime> as kodi and the old ember creates <runtime>107</runtime> and the movie run time is 1h and 47min which is 107 min so I don't know why the lates ember is creating 107 min

any help on that thanks
Using Ember's IMDB scraper to populate the trailer fields Ember will fill in from a couple of different sources, neither of which works when I try to play the trailer in Kodi (to be clear, I'm not downloading the trailer, just adding to the NFO). To properly scrape trailers I have to disable trailer scraping from IMDB and implement from TMDB. However, some movies only have trailers on IMDB. Is there a way for Kodi to interpret the URLs dropped into the NFOs for the IMDB trailers or am I stuck with either using TMDB only or downloading the trailers from IMDB so they can be played in Kodi?
(2017-02-11, 18:20)mhendu Wrote: Using Ember's IMDB scraper to populate the trailer fields Ember will fill in from a couple of different sources, neither of which works when I try to play the trailer in Kodi (to be clear, I'm not downloading the trailer, just adding to the NFO). To properly scrape trailers I have to disable trailer scraping from IMDB and implement from TMDB. However, some movies only have trailers on IMDB. Is there a way for Kodi to interpret the URLs dropped into the NFOs for the IMDB trailers or am I stuck with either using TMDB only or downloading the trailers from IMDB so they can be played in Kodi?
Sounds like a bug. Maybe the IMDB trailer link is not fully decoded before added to NFO. I have to check that.
(2017-02-11, 18:40)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 18:20)mhendu Wrote: Using Ember's IMDB scraper to populate the trailer fields Ember will fill in from a couple of different sources, neither of which works when I try to play the trailer in Kodi (to be clear, I'm not downloading the trailer, just adding to the NFO). To properly scrape trailers I have to disable trailer scraping from IMDB and implement from TMDB. However, some movies only have trailers on IMDB. Is there a way for Kodi to interpret the URLs dropped into the NFOs for the IMDB trailers or am I stuck with either using TMDB only or downloading the trailers from IMDB so they can be played in Kodi?
Sounds like a bug. Maybe the IMDB trailer link is not fully decoded before added to NFO. I have to check that.

The URLs aren't YouTube URLs, otherwise I would've called out as a bug. But maybe Ember has a way around that.
(2017-02-11, 18:43)mhendu Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 18:40)DanCooper Wrote:

The URLs aren't YouTube URLs, otherwise I would've called out as a bug. But maybe Ember has a way around that.
Yes, it's not YouTube. But IMDB, Apple and other scraper has also trailers with different qualities amd has also been "decoded" to get the real URL to the video file and not only to the trailer page.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2