• 73(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-02-21, 18:09)Kiina Wrote:
(2017-02-21, 17:16)DanCooper Wrote: Why do you not use the aired date in the file names? Ember also can recognize aired date (yyyy-mm-dd) and then search the episode and season number based on this value.

Well for my biggest show with this problem I don't have the air date in the filename. Only the Episode Numbers. For some other shows the date isn't on tvdb/is wrong or is offset from my local timestamp because of region differences

Ok. Feature Request: Link
I'm sorry but I am an idiot and cannot figure out how to add an issue to the bug tracker. I recently found a problem with the latest alpha is not respecting/changing NFOs for tv shows if you change to DVD or absolute.
I was working with Sanford and son and the names in my files are in DVD order. I have tried multiple ways (just changing the rescrape to dvd, deleting and readding, etc) to be able to get it to scrape in DVD order, but it seems nothing changes.

I also tried absolute, but it does not appear to change. I tried to add to the bug tracker, but could only find how to search issues, not how to add, sorry, I guess I need a bigger red button.

While I am asking questions, I do not understand what refresh data or reload does (especially on tv shows) I have tried using them for several different scenarios, but it seems the only way I can get any changes to happen is to rescrape, so after searching for awhile, I still cannot figure out what the difference is between refresh and reload and what they do.

Thanks in advance for all your hard work and help
Still getting errors while trying to download movie posters. Auto scraping works fine but manually changing posters doesnt work
Log http://pastebin.com/raw/N3McxsV4
(2017-02-21, 23:39)komplex Wrote: Still getting errors while trying to download movie posters. Auto scraping works fine but manually changing posters doesnt work
Log http://pastebin.com/raw/N3McxsV4

Please try it again. First time I've checked the URLs in your log the thumbs has been worked, but now all images will be displayed. Maybe it was an error with caching on TMDB.
Nah still doesnt work http://pastebin.com/raw/mNEKfWcq just seems to be that movie o_O. When i save it from the tmdb website it saves as a .webp file could that be it?
So many edits lol ok just tested with other the error does seem to be because of .webp
When scraping for missing items, it looks like EMM is updating Kodi even if it makes no changes. Not sure if it's a bug or working as intended. Bit unnecessary though I think. Smile

Or did I misunderstand the function?

(Example: Scrape->Missing Items->Banners - Kodi gets updated on every movie even with no banners found).
(2017-02-23, 01:02)Chrolm Wrote: When scraping for missing items, it looks like EMM is updating Kodi even if it makes no changes. Not sure if it's a bug or working as intended. Bit unnecessary though I think. Smile

Or did I misunderstand the function?

(Example: Scrape->Missing Items->Banners - Kodi gets updated on every movie even with no banners found).
Let me say the "missing item" scraping function is badly solved in code ;-) each movie has been loaded and re-saved to the database, even if they have nothing changed. And every "save to DB" calls the sync in KI. I've improved/fixed that dor next alpha release. I will try to copy that changes to a next hotfixed 23.3 version, but I can fix that only for movies, movie sets an tv show, but not for seasons and episodes (it's not possible without all the other changes I've done for next "full" alpha release).
Thanks Dan! It would be great to have a "thin" update on missing items, where it only updates the missing items, and only updates Kodi/NFO *IF* something new is found. Smile

For now a custom scraper can sorta solve it. Cheers.
(2017-02-23, 01:14)Chrolm Wrote: Thanks Dan! It would be great to have a "thin" update on missing items, where it only updates the missing items, and only updates Kodi/NFO *IF* something new is found. Smile

For now a custom scraper can sorta solve it. Cheers.

Oh, looks like it's already implementet in Alpha 23.2 (was a change for Alpha 23.1).
Maybe there is one more thing that I can improve for next "full" alpha: currently (with that fix) Ember only send items to scraper process that really have a missing item, but it will also be re-saved if the missing item has not been found. Maybe I can add some checks to reduce the "non-sense" saving for this case.
hey @DanCooper

has anything changed in Alpha 23.2 that would cause metadata not to be scraped via command line?

Have noticed it on movies and TV shows

Commands used:
Code:
-updatemovies 1080p -scrapemovies newskip fanart nfo poster meta -profile "default"
Code:
-profile "default" -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newskip all

Excerpt from log:
Code:
2017-02-23 17:46:29.6303,EmberAPI.MediaInfo,EmberAPI.MediaInfo.ScanMI,7,ERROR,ScanMI,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
   at EmberAPI.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
   at EmberAPI.MediaInfo.ScanMI(String sPath)*   at EmberAPI.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
   at EmberAPI.MediaInfo.ScanMI(String sPath)"

Manually scraping meta through the UI works perfectly.

thanks as always
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2017-02-23, 21:08)zerocool_ie Wrote: hey @DanCooper

has anything changed in Alpha 23.2 that would cause metadata not to be scraped via command line?

Have noticed it on movies and TV shows

Commands used:
Code:
-updatemovies 1080p -scrapemovies newskip fanart nfo poster meta -profile "default"
Code:
-profile "default" -updatetvshows -scrapetvshows newskip all

Excerpt from log:
Code:
2017-02-23 17:46:29.6303,EmberAPI.MediaInfo,EmberAPI.MediaInfo.ScanMI,7,ERROR,ScanMI,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)
   at EmberAPI.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
   at EmberAPI.MediaInfo.ScanMI(String sPath)*   at EmberAPI.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
   at EmberAPI.MediaInfo.ScanMI(String sPath)"

Manually scraping meta through the UI works perfectly.

thanks as always

Hmm, strange. I've nothing changed and CommandLine always use the same code like you do it via GUI.

"System.BadImageFormatException" has something to do with x86/64 versions of dll's. Please check if the correct MediaInfo.dll is saved undern .\Ember Media Manager\Bin:
- Ember x86 = 4354 KB
- Ember x64 = 5377 KB
(2017-02-21, 23:30)sanjonny Wrote: I'm sorry but I am an idiot and cannot figure out how to add an issue to the bug tracker. I recently found a problem with the latest alpha is not respecting/changing NFOs for tv shows if you change to DVD or absolute.
I was working with Sanford and son and the names in my files are in DVD order. I have tried multiple ways (just changing the rescrape to dvd, deleting and readding, etc) to be able to get it to scrape in DVD order, but it seems nothing changes.

I also tried absolute, but it does not appear to change. I tried to add to the bug tracker, but could only find how to search issues, not how to add, sorry, I guess I need a bigger red button.

While I am asking questions, I do not understand what refresh data or reload does (especially on tv shows) I have tried using them for several different scenarios, but it seems the only way I can get any changes to happen is to rescrape, so after searching for awhile, I still cannot figure out what the difference is between refresh and reload and what they do.

Thanks in advance for all your hard work and help

Create an account, click on Ember Media Manager on the first page and use the + Report an issue button.

Some hints about DVD and Absolute episode ordering:
  • Only TVDB provides this alternate orderings. That means that it's needed to have enabled TVDB as scraper.
  • You have to rescrape the whole tv show if you've changed the ordering.
  • Mixed information from different scrapers works only if you rescrape the whole tv show. Single episode with DVD/Absolute ordering scraping can only scrape informations from TVDB, all other information will be discarded.
(2017-02-23, 21:21)DanCooper Wrote: Hmm, strange. I've nothing changed and CommandLine always use the same code like you do it via GUI.

"System.BadImageFormatException" has something to do with x86/64 versions of dll's. Please check if the correct MediaInfo.dll is saved undern .\Ember Media Manager\Bin:
- Ember x86 = 4354 KB
- Ember x64 = 5377 KB

I'm thinking PEBKAC. I must have corrupted my installation.

I just did a fresh install of Alpha 23.2, copied in my Profiles and Log folder and re-ran my script - all is working well.
(probably should have done this before posting!)

thanks @DanCooper
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2017-02-17, 10:31)DanCooper Wrote: That's not really the "new" Alpha, it's only a hotfixed version of Alpha 23.
Locked-State-In-NFO and Userrating will be supported in Alpha 24.

Glad you're makin' progress!
I was just curious how good the IMDB scrapper support is for TV shows. For instance, I historically have used the TVDB scrapper for most TV info, but I want to use IMDB for ratings because there are more ratings there.

Currently I'm scraping to get the show-level IMDB ratings. I'm a little nervous about the episode-level ratings because I don't know how well that is supported. For instance, does it take into account if the IMDB episode list does not match the TVDB list?

EDIT: I did notice that when I was going through the videos and the scrapper couldn't find the correct IMDB id, then if I put in an id it would put in the id without the tt at the front. There isn't really a way to change it from within the program currently, so I would just change the nfo and reload.
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2