• 76(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-03-03, 01:15)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 01:12)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 00:56)DanCooper Wrote: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2539828

Remove and re-add the movies to database after change.

Should I create a new file if it does not already exist and place it here?

C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Defaults

Or should it go to another directory?

The file should be exist in .\Ember Media Manager\Profiles\Default\AdvancedSettings.xml.

Edit: the line itself does not exist in AdvancedSettings.xml, you have to add it.

Hi Dan, I tried this and I'm still only getting Part 1 of attack on titan detected.
I have a question for how the title is chosen when scraping with IMDB. It seems like the scraper is using the alternative titles instead of the main title. How does the scraper choose which title to use for the title field?

I have 'force US title language' set. I have tried different combos of "popular titles" and "partial titles" options to be set, but the scraper always seems to be selecting the alternative titles instead.

for example: "2001: A Space Odyssey" is set to "Two Thousand and One: A Space Odyssey". Another example is "Zoolander 2". It's set to "200lander". Neither of these titles are the main titles as shown on IMDB.
(2017-03-03, 06:48)deh2k7 Wrote: I have a question for how the title is chosen when scraping with IMDB. It seems like the scraper is using the alternative titles instead of the main title. How does the scraper choose which title to use for the title field?

I have 'force US title language' set. I have tried different combos of "popular titles" and "partial titles" options to be set, but the scraper always seems to be selecting the alternative titles instead.

for example: "2001: A Space Odyssey" is set to "Two Thousand and One: A Space Odyssey". Another example is "Zoolander 2". It's set to "200lander". Neither of these titles are the main titles as shown on IMDB.

"Force title" always search on AKA page for the title: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/rele...dt_dt#akas
It use the first AKA title that don't contains "working" (title) in the description.
If you'r from US you don't need to use forced titles (IMHO).

The other two options are only to reduce the search results.
(2017-03-03, 06:48)deh2k7 Wrote: I have a question for how the title is chosen when scraping with IMDB. It seems like the scraper is using the alternative titles instead of the main title. How does the scraper choose which title to use for the title field?

Folder stacking is not enabled in Ember, that feature comes with next Alpha. So that's not the problem if you use different folders. Do you've tried to clean (Tools => Clean Database) and update the DB?
Maybe the file is "lost in DB". You can try to rename the file name, clean DB, rename it back and run a DB update.

EDIT: but the file names for Part 1 now are correct?
(2017-03-03, 10:54)DanCooper Wrote:

Folder stacking is not enabled in Ember, that feature comes with next Alpha. So that's not the problem if you use different folders. Do you've tried to clean (Tools => Clean Database) and update the DB?
Maybe the file is "lost in DB". You can try to rename the file name, clean DB, rename it back and run a DB update.

Hi Dan - basically no change. I cleaned the DB, closed ember and made sure the entry was there. EMM is still detecting the move as "Attack on Titan (2015)" not "Attack on Titan Part 1 (2015)". Based on that it still seems to me that stacking seems to be in play. After scraping, the nfo and images are still being named without the Part 1.
(2017-03-03, 10:50)DanCooper Wrote:

"Force title" always search on AKA page for the title: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/rele...dt_dt#akas
It use the first AKA title that don't contains "working" (title) in the description.
If you'r from US you don't need to use forced titles (IMHO).

The other two options are only to reduce the search results.

Hi Dan, the big challenge if I don't use force USA title is that I then get the foreign language title, which I don't want. How does it get the foreign language title when the movie name is in english and exactly matches the main title name on the site (minus special chars). What's interesting is the scraper is getting the 'main' title (the one that normally shows up on the main IMDB page) in the 'original title' field, when using forced language. This is almost always the title that I want.

Code:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2072230/?ref_=nv_sr_2

Here a link to the movie page - the main title in in english, and the 'original title' is foreign. Ideally this is how i would like it to be scraped. Not sure I see a settings combo to ensure this happens. What are your thoughts?
(2017-03-03, 18:05)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2017-03-03, 10:54)DanCooper Wrote:

Hi Dan - basically no change. I cleaned the DB, closed ember and made sure the entry was there. EMM is still detecting the move as "Attack on Titan (2015)" not "Attack on Titan Part 1 (2015)". Based on that it still seems to me that stacking seems to be in play. After scraping, the nfo and images are still being named without the Part 1.

Hi Dan - I missed a part of your instructions. After adding the file stacking regex to advanced settings, I removed the 'part' detection from the regex and that allowed ember to detect the two movies correctly.
(2017-03-02, 17:40)anhil Wrote:
(2017-03-02, 14:56)DanCooper Wrote: I've found a bug in the Renamer if the files are saved in a common folder. I try to fix that.

Thank your clearing this out! I was seriously suspecting my own settings and rig since this problem was not reported by anyone else

Cheers,
anhil.

Should be fixed with Alpha 23.3 (download now available).
Please report if the issue has been solved or not.
(2017-03-07, 22:37)DanCooper Wrote: Should be fixed with Alpha 23.3 (download now available).
Please report if the issue has been solved or not.

I can confirm the issue having been fixed with Alpha 23.3.
Thank you for your quick corrective actions!

Cheers,
anhil
I add two new episodes of a series to the directory with the season library.
Then I Update Library
EMM finds these two new episodes and show them with green text.

To scrape these, are there an easy way besides selecting each one individually and them scrape them one at a time?

For new movies I can Scrape Movies ... New...Ask .. All Item.

I miss one for new episodes ...
Didn't they get scraped at the same time?

Otherwise you do it from context menu
Hi all

I was wondering if this program would support multi monitor pc setup ? as when I drag the main window to my left monitor it stays there but any other window always goes to the main monitor like the settings menu or when you scrap a movie it opens up the info window where ever the mouse pointer is.

its abit of a pain as it keeps opening windows on the main monitor which I do not like.

just a thought and hope can be fixed or added to new versions.

thanks

just got alpha 23.3 to test out
Finally, a working 64 Bit Version.. thank you, Dan!

Last thing i miss is the lost ability to auto-generate extrathumbs by typing number of desired thumbs and hit auto-generate. Is there any effort to bring that back soon or is this a not-so-important thing for you?
cheers,azido :;):
(2017-03-12, 11:18)meridius Wrote: Hi all

I was wondering if this program would support multi monitor pc setup ? as when I drag the main window to my left monitor it stays there but any other window always goes to the main monitor like the settings menu or when you scrap a movie it opens up the info window where ever the mouse pointer is.

its abit of a pain as it keeps opening windows on the main monitor which I do not like.

just a thought and hope can be fixed or added to new versions.

thanks

just got alpha 23.3 to test out

+1
(2017-03-12, 22:51)azido Wrote: Finally, a working 64 Bit Version.. thank you, Dan!

Last thing i miss is the lost ability to auto-generate extrathumbs by typing number of desired thumbs and hit auto-generate. Is there any effort to bring that back soon or is this a not-so-important thing for you?

+1. Although I don't use extrathumbs, it would be nice to auto-generate then I can throw them into extrafanarts for movies that don't have any.
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2