• 87(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-04-13, 14:48)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-04-13, 14:43)Bjur Wrote: Have it installed on another drive. Is that a problem?

Not really. I really don't know, why Ember should use more than 100-200 MB while or after start. The only thing that can be happen is that to much mvie or tv show objects are loaded at the same time if you use the KI and the KI keeps them in the KI-task manager to work through.

Can you check Ember with same settings on another PC (Ember is portable, simple copy the whole folder)?

Hi sorry have been out a while.
I will try to copy to a new location, but what is KI and there's only videos loaded?
Hi again. I took the complete folder and moved it to another computer, but where it didn't have access to my folders, then it was no problem..
(2017-04-25, 13:13)Bjur Wrote: Hi again. I took the complete folder and moved it to another computer, but where it didn't have access to my folders, then it was no problem..

KI = Kodi interface
If you use it and have realtime sync activated, disable it and see if that solves it
Okay thanks it's not something i have actively enabled. I have tried to completely remove all my videos and still i got memory leak
Hi again. It doesn't make sense. I have deleted advancedsettings and settings. When I start Ember I have no problems until I start it again and then memory leak.
I have my videos in Ember still and if I delete the 2 files again no problem until next start of program. No KI enabled.
This must be a bad error in this version. If I removes the default folder in profiles and start the program = no problem.
If I then exits the program and start it again without any changes whatsoever I get the memory leak..
I can then remove the folder or files and then it works until next startup.
I've been trying out the Kodi Interface module and the real time sync feature the last couple of days. I basically got everything working, but I'm running in to some weird issues when I add a new tv show. The notification that ember sends to kodi pops up saying that the show has been added but it never shows up in my kodi library.

The only way to get the show into my library is to manually browse the file structure in kodi and foce kodi to scrape at least one episode of the new show. When the new show has been added to the library the real time sync works like it's supposed to. I'm able to add new episodes and edit show/episode info without any issues.

Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?
@Dan

Hello again Smile

a Bug:
Using Media File Manager -> Move to (to a destination that is included in sources makes the movie disappear from the database Wink ) is this normal?

a Suggestion
in Media File Manager -> Move to or Copy to .. is it possible to add the ability to save a destination? (in order to be used with one click in future uses of this option?)

another Reminder
in Movie Window to add the Sets field ??

THANK YOU Nod
(2017-04-26, 21:44)solamnic Wrote: @Dan

Hello again Smile

a Bug:
Using Media File Manager -> Move to (to a destination that is included in sources makes the movie disappear from the database Wink ) is this normal?

a Suggestion
in Media File Manager -> Move to or Copy to .. is it possible to add the ability to save a destination? (in order to be used with one click in future uses of this option?)

another Reminder

THANK YOU Nod

It's not a bug. If you MOVE a movie, why it should be stay in the library if it's no longer there? If Ember recognize, that the destination is also a source in Ember, the source will be scanned. This works only if you don't use TeraCopy and will be optimized to scan the destination folder only (not the whole source) in next release.

Yes, check the module settings page.

A new Edit dialog will be available in next "full" Alpha release.
(2017-04-26, 23:12)DanCooper Wrote:

Hello again Smile

a Bug:

a Suggestion

another Reminder

THANK YOU Nod

It's not a bug. If you MOVE a movie, why it should be stay in the library if it's no longer there? If Ember recognize, that the destination is also a source in Ember, the source will be scanned. This works only if you don't use TeraCopy and will be optimized to scan the destination folder only (not the whole source) in next release.

Destination is also a source in Ember (network) but movie disappears ..
(2017-04-26, 23:23)solamnic Wrote:
(2017-04-26, 23:12)DanCooper Wrote:

Hello again Smile

a Bug:

a Suggestion

another Reminder

THANK YOU Nod

Destination is also a source in Ember (network) but movie disappears ..

I've checked the code and yes, looks like I've removed that longer time ago. Maybe to do a rework :-P
But it will be fixed and optimized in next release.
(2017-03-26, 04:14)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-03-26, 03:55)badbob001 Wrote: The movie search doesn't seem to work very well. I have the TV Movies option enabled for IMDB and I when I lookup 'Stepsister From Planet Weird', it find no match. When I search from imdb.com, it finds it and it's the only result.

So for most of my movies, I have to resort to searching it separately on imdb.com and then using the manual imdb entry field.

Will check that tomorrow. "Stepsister From Planet Weird" is listed as "TV movie" and should be found...
Did you have a chance to check if search works with TV Movies? It doesn't seem to work for me at all, despite it being enabled:
Movies > Scrapers - Data > IMDB > Scraper Options: [x] TV Movie Titles

To test, I simply select a movie and choose (re)scrape movie. Then in the search field, I try these movies with no or incorrect results:
Bad Hair Day
Zapped
Cloud 9
girl vs. monster
Stepsister From Planet Weird
The Other Me

This is just a small sample, so most of my movies, I end up using Manual IMDB Entry.

In case it matters, my IMDB scraper options are:
[x] popular titles
[x] partial titles
]x\ tv movie titles
[x] video titles
[x] short titles
Force Title Language: USA
[x] Worldwide title as fallback
[_] Country-tag: save country abbreviations(s) instead of full name(s)
I tried to manually add a movie set with right-click "add new movieset", and I got "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value", and then the program quit. What did I do wrong?
(2017-04-29, 01:07)jsevinsk Wrote: I tried to manually add a movie set with right-click "add new movieset", and I got "Value cannot be null. Parameter name: value", and then the program quit. What did I do wrong?

Do you've set a language or is the list empty?

You also have wrote the same question to the Beta thread. Which version do you're using?
(2017-04-29, 01:18)DanCooper Wrote: Do you've set a language or is the list empty?

You also have wrote the same question to the Beta thread. Which version do you're using?

Sorry about the Beta post. Wrong thread. I'm using 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 x64.

Where's this language setting you mentioned?

By the way, I have lots of movie sets that I added manually using an older version of Ember Media Manger. Not sure what's changed since then.
  • 87(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2