WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-07-28, 15:42)fred_gaou Wrote:
(2017-07-26, 23:52)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-07-26, 22:50)fred_gaou Wrote: Ok but it doesn't make the title column re-sizable for all that. It still annoying because even if you can see the titles expanded with this method, you can end up with "original title" column next to it too shrunk and you can do nothing about it.

It is a bug since it is designed to be resized but the mouse does nothing.

Oh, looks like I've to change the "Title" column to not-resizable to remove the resize icon ;-)
I've changed some settings for the main media list for next release. If you want you can already test it with a "nightly" build of Ember: Link (it's not an official build)

To explain the problem:
We need one column that can be expand or shrinked automatically to fill the whole panel width. Otherwise you always have to adjust one column width to the panel wide. That's the Title column in our case.
All columns have a minimum width. If the list is gettinging smaller than the summation of all minimum width, a horizontal scroll bar will be showed.
With the exception of the title columns, all columns should adapt to the content. That is partially brocken in latest official release, but will be fixed in next release.
I've removed the higher font size and bold settings for new, marked an all other status to get the column autosize working as expected.

Please try it with the nightly or next release and report again with screenshot if it does not work for you.

I installed the Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.8.0-alpha.Git.fff41cd, last build release by Komplex. The issue is worse than before. It seems that it is the original title column the master. Hence the title column gets shrunk as hell.

Maybe a solution will be to provide an option to select the master column and its minimum size.

Looks great! Rofl
Ok, I will try to improve the settings again.

Messages In This Thread
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by DanCooper - 2017-07-28, 16:30
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2