• 109(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-08-01, 01:58)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-07-31, 04:50)Karellen Wrote: Thanks DanCooper.

I like the spreadsheet. It is a shame I didn't see that about a month ago. It would have saved me more than a few hours of testing trying to get the correct naming conventions so I could create the wiki pages.

Have you seen the new artwork pages on the wiki? Music Videos is still a work in progress. The other pages are essentially complete, though I do want to add references for Animated Artwork when I get a chance.

No, not seen. Can you post a link? But the Kodi Wiki is still offline, or?

Wiki came back on-line about two hours ago. All seems to be working ok.

Here is the link... http://kodi.wiki/view/Artwork and you can access category specific pages from the mini-nav. Feel free to point out any errors.

Thanks Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-08-01, 02:03)DanCooper Wrote: First, "Marked" means not selected extries. "Marked" means CTRL+M (tv show line coloring will be changed to red).

I know.

(2017-08-01, 02:03)DanCooper Wrote: Also "Scrape TV shows" considered only tv shows, not season or episode entries. ATM you only can rescrape episodes via context menu or if you rescrape the whole tv show.

That was the issue. I expected it works for episodes.
  • Windows 10 x64
  • Kodi 17.6
(2017-08-01, 02:07)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-08-01, 00:51)fred_gaou Wrote: So there is way to filter/find episode that miss tvdb id?

No. The reason for missing the episode filters is that we don't have a list that can show all episodes. So it do not make sense to add episode and season filters.
I hope I can change that for Ember 2.0 and find another solution than the 3 separate lists for tv shows, seasons and episodes.

Ok but in the meantime, when I check the "Marked" in episodes filter, it lists the shows that have marked episodes. Can't you do the same for episodes→missing tvdb id?
  • Windows 10 x64
  • Kodi 17.6
(2017-08-01, 03:46)fred_gaou Wrote:
(2017-08-01, 02:07)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-08-01, 00:51)fred_gaou Wrote: So there is way to filter/find episode that miss tvdb id?

No. The reason for missing the episode filters is that we don't have a list that can show all episodes. So it do not make sense to add episode and season filters.
I hope I can change that for Ember 2.0 and find another solution than the 3 separate lists for tv shows, seasons and episodes.

Ok but in the meantime, when I check the "Marked" in episodes filter, it lists the shows that have marked episodes. Can't you do the same for episodes→missing tvdb id?

Yes, that whould be possible, but for that I would have to analyze each individual episode data field in the tv show view, which would take much too long.
Good Morning!!!

Any idea why i get this error with some of my movies when i scrape

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown

Cheers
(2017-08-03, 01:49)FonziQ Wrote: Good Morning!!!

Any idea why i get this error with some of my movies when i scrape

Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown

Cheers
Ember version?
BETA 1.4.8.0-alpha23.3 x86

If it helps i tried all combinations when scraping
Just NFO, Just Meta Data , Just poster and all sorts of combinations and stiil get that error
Wink 
Just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work over the years.

Thanks!
(2017-08-03, 03:47)FonziQ Wrote: BETA 1.4.8.0-alpha23.3 x86

If it helps i tried all combinations when scraping
Just NFO, Just Meta Data , Just poster and all sorts of combinations and stiil get that error

In theory, all images, trailers and so on will be removed from memory after downloading. But some user have enabled unlimited extrathumbs and extrafanarts downloading. This in combination with high-res trailers sometimes results in out of memory error. Why you don't use the x64 version? With this version it's possible to use more than 4GB memory (that has been shared with all other x86 applications) and should not ends in that error.
Same settings and changed to x64 version all seems good now

Thanks a lot Dan!!!
TVDB is down atm causing Ember to crash but scraping from cmd line works fine. Should it not just skip TVDB if it doesn't get a response and move on to the next scraper?

PHP Code:
2017-08-04 13:38:47.8400,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,System,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (522) Origin Connection Time-out.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.WebClient.GetWebResponse(WebRequest request, IAsyncResult result)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadBitsResponseCallback(IAsyncResult result)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at TVDB.Web.WebInterface.<GetFullSeriesById>d__38.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at ScraperModule.TVDBs.Scraper.VB
$StateMachine_25_GetFullSeriesById.MoveNext()*   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at TVDB.Web.WebInterface.<GetFullSeriesById>d__38.MoveNext()
   at ScraperModule.TVDBs.Scraper.VB
$StateMachine_25_GetFullSeriesById.MoveNext()"
2017-08-04 13:38:52.9562,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed,1,INFO,====Ember Media Manager exiting====, 

EDIT: actually cmdline doesn't work either, it didn't crash because i already had the tvshow nfo and it went and got the episode data from TMDB. Here's the crash when cmdline is used

PHP Code:
2017-08-04 13:59:43.4621,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,System,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (522) Origin Connection Time-out.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at TVDB.Web.WebInterface.<GetSeriesByName>d__1e.MoveNext()*   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at TVDB.Web.WebInterface.<GetSeriesByName>d__1e.MoveNext()"
2017-08-04 13:59:48.5609,Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain,System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnFormClosed,1,INFO,====Ember Media Manager exiting====,
2017-08-04 13:59:48.6855,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication,Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException,1,ERROR,Microsoft.VisualBasic,"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.MainFormLoadingDone(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)*   at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.MainFormLoadingDone(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)" 
(2017-08-04, 14:43)komplex Wrote: TVDB is down atm causing Ember to crash but scraping from cmd line works fine. Should it not just skip TVDB if it doesn't get a response and move on to the next scraper?

EDIT: actually cmdline doesn't work either, it didn't crash because i already had the tvshow nfo and it went and got the episode data from TMDB. Here's the crash when cmdline is used

Command line and GUI use the same methodes. So the issues should be the same.

In my opinion, if a scaper get an error than the scraping process for this media should be canceled. Otherwise you can't be shure that you have scraped that informations that you want.
While alpha/beta state it's the best way to exit the application if an error is unhandled, otherwise no user tell me the issues ;-) In RC or stable release I try to change that to log errors only. But first I've to add some response for the users if an API server is only.
Good evening,

I'm using the latest Alpha, and I appreciate all of the improvements that you have made to a program that I use to manage over 2500 movies.
In my case, I have movies that have their best quality at DVD, VHS, even some laserdisc rips. I do not however keep that information as part of the movie title, and usually have the best available source in my collection

Is there a possibility that you can include a checkbox to hide the 'VSrc? ' text that appears next to the quality, language and studio data within Ember?
In addition, if the studio is unknown, the ability to hide that ? mark would be great.

Call it OCD, but I think that is a symptom that many collectors share, and I don't like to be reminded of missing information if I don't feel it necessary for my collection!

Also, I utilize the refresh button, to update movie meta data if I replace the movie with one of better quality. I may be missing the option, and if it is indeed present, and I have overlooked it then I apologize, but an option to refresh the meta data (not a full re-scrape) of all selected movies would be a bonus.

Thanks,
Pete
(2017-08-05, 03:33)petejk Wrote: Also, I utilize the refresh button, to update movie meta data if I replace the movie with one of better quality. I may be missing the option, and if it is indeed present, and I have overlooked it then I apologize, but an option to refresh the meta data (not a full re-scrape) of all selected movies would be a bonus.

Thanks,
Pete

Down in the bottom right
(2017-08-05, 03:33)petejk Wrote: Is there a possibility that you can include a checkbox to hide the 'VSrc? ' text that appears next to the quality, language and studio data within Ember?
In addition, if the studio is unknown, the ability to hide that ? mark would be great.
That's already listed as feature request: Link

(2017-08-05, 03:33)petejk Wrote: Also, I utilize the refresh button, to update movie meta data if I replace the movie with one of better quality. I may be missing the option, and if it is indeed present, and I have overlooked it then I apologize, but an option to refresh the meta data (not a full re-scrape) of all selected movies would be a bonus.

As komplex said you can use the Refresh Metadata button or Context Menu => Rescrape Selected => Auto => Metadata Only.
  • 109(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2