• 113(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
thanks for info, will be a "hard" work then Smile
(2017-08-10, 13:12)DanCooper Wrote: Done: Tutorial - How to set Ember for MovieSet scarping

My hero!

Also, I was discussing a few days ago about movies that don't have enough votes to get imdb ratings on the correct page. Should I submit a bug for that? Or perhaps a feature request to allow sorting by number of votes?
heres the full log for You Dan

http://www.filedropper.com/2017-08-10
Also anyway to Turn off country added to the studio name e.g : Fox (USA ) being generated .. as this is not recognised by kodi and results in no studio showing up.
Cheers
Success !
After tweaking out settings, deleting partially written NFO from previous scrapes, cleaning the databse and then rescraping with all appropriate fiels in settings ticked I am having success at Scraping All the shows successfully.
The only thing is is there a setting to scrape only the missing items for TV SHOWS or just Movies ?
Next step getting the command line functioning again .
Is there chance to have digit grouping symbol for votes count set to "," or just keep original scraped votes format?
My windows regional settings is different and if I change it just for Ember it will change format also in all other applications, which is not desirable.
Thanks.
Hey

Thanks for an awesome program, I am however wondering if there is a later release since the 1 here is from march?

:-)
(2017-08-11, 09:44)jeinnor Wrote: Hey

Thanks for an awesome program, I am however wondering if there is a later release since the 1 here is from march?

:-)

Only custom builds from my Github state: Link
(2017-08-11, 09:44)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Is there chance to have digit grouping symbol for votes count set to "," or just keep original scraped votes format?
My windows regional settings is different and if I change it just for Ember it will change format also in all other applications, which is not desirable.
Thanks.

Votes are not grouped by defaults, we save an integer only value to the database. Grouping digit can only be enabled based in Windows regial settings or turned of.
(2017-08-11, 03:28)shaktoo Wrote: heres the full log for You Dan

http://www.filedropper.com/2017-08-10

Looks like the TVDB API server was offline. I will try to catch the error to stop crashing.

But I've seen some other things you^'ve to change:
Looks like you've set the Trakt.tv scraper in the first position of the tv show scrapers. The problem is, that this scraper only can search a results if an unique ID is available. But it is not known when you are scraping new tv shows or episodes (same with movies)
You've also enabled the ThemeLibrary theme scraper. The provider has been canceled his service, so there is no longer needed to use this scraper ;-)
(2017-08-11, 03:56)shaktoo Wrote: Success !
After tweaking out settings, deleting partially written NFO from previous scrapes, cleaning the databse and then rescraping with all appropriate fiels in settings ticked I am having success at Scraping All the shows successfully.
The only thing is is there a setting to scrape only the missing items for TV SHOWS or just Movies ?
Next step getting the command line functioning again .

For movies it works as exspected.
For tv show only partially. Tv show content will be proved if a scrape is needed or not, but season episode details and images will always be completely rescraped.

You can start both via Scrape Movies => Missing Items => Auto / Scrape TV Shows => Missing Items => Auto button.
(2017-08-10, 13:12)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-08-10, 03:18)ss4johnny Wrote:
(2017-08-06, 05:24)shwetkprabhat Wrote: Is there a guide how movie set works?

I always forget how to set it up properly. I had asked about it on one of these threads and used to have it set up correctly but it isn't anymore. It would be nice to add the step-by-step to the wiki, or perhaps as a stickied thread

Done: Tutorial - How to set Ember for MovieSet scarping

Awesome as always Smile

I have a question though, how do we scrape movieset NFO using EMM?
(2017-08-11, 12:34)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2017-08-10, 13:12)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-08-10, 03:18)ss4johnny Wrote: I always forget how to set it up properly. I had asked about it on one of these threads and used to have it set up correctly but it isn't anymore. It would be nice to add the step-by-step to the wiki, or perhaps as a stickied thread

Done: Tutorial - How to set Ember for MovieSet scarping

Awesome as always Smile

I have a question though, how do we scrape movieset NFO using EMM?

Done: Link
Hi dan thanks for the feedback, I will change all those things.

Any idea regarding my post #1684 re Studio + country initial being generated in TV series Nfo which isnt recognised by Kodi ?

Many thanks for your awesome work in making ember the best there is ! !
(2017-08-11, 14:09)shaktoo Wrote: Hi dan thanks for the feedback, I will change all those things.

Any idea regarding my post #1684 re Studio + country initial being generated in TV series Nfo which isnt recognised by Kodi ?

Many thanks for your awesome work in making ember the best there is ! !

You're welcome!

Tested and works for me:
  • 113(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2