• 122(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
If its not Normal what can I look for or change to stop it? Lol

I figured out I could use the renamer function to keep images from duplicating when I add new files if/when the new media file doesn't perfectly match.
(2017-09-28, 20:05)kizer Wrote: If its not Normal what can I look for or change to stop it? Lol

I figured out I could use the renamer function to keep images from duplicating when I add new files if/when the new media file doesn't perfectly match.

I think that's an user issue not a bug ;-) Try to reload the or all tv shows (F5 or Tools => Reload all TV Shows). Images will only be downloaded if Ember has found a local file (someday) or still a link to an existing file in the database.
Every TV show I added to my test folder it did it... So weird.

I deleted all my test files and re-tried it and it worked. No clue. Lol
(2017-09-17, 13:55)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-09-16, 18:51)BeerHunter Wrote: Hello!

In Ember Media Manager 1.4 i was able to choose "Preffered Language - sv" in "Movies - TMDB", so "Plot" etc. automatically fixed the text in my language (swedish).
But i can't find that option in Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0? Huh Sad

Thanks and sorry for my bad english! Angel

Scraper language is now set by the language you have set for a movie or tv show source. If you've updated from an older version you have to change/set the source language and mark all existing movies/tv shows and use the context menu to set the language. New movies/tv shows will automatically use the source language. This information will be saved in the NFOs. You can change the language for a specified movie/tv show at any time via context menu, even if it's different to the source language.

Thanks!
It seems to work quite well. But now the movie titles changes to (in my case) swedish? For an example:
"The Usual Suspects" changes to "De misstänkta" (swedish name of the movie). But i prefer the original title? ConfusedHuh

Thanks again! Angel
(2017-09-29, 00:02)BeerHunter Wrote:
(2017-09-17, 13:55)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-09-16, 18:51)BeerHunter Wrote: Hello!

In Ember Media Manager 1.4 i was able to choose "Preffered Language - sv" in "Movies - TMDB", so "Plot" etc. automatically fixed the text in my language (swedish).
But i can't find that option in Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0? Huh Sad

Thanks and sorry for my bad english! Angel

Scraper language is now set by the language you have set for a movie or tv show source. If you've updated from an older version you have to change/set the source language and mark all existing movies/tv shows and use the context menu to set the language. New movies/tv shows will automatically use the source language. This information will be saved in the NFOs. You can change the language for a specified movie/tv show at any time via context menu, even if it's different to the source language.

Thanks!
It seems to work quite well. But now the movie titles changes to (in my case) swedish? For an example:
"The Usual Suspects" changes to "De misstänkta" (swedish name of the movie). But i prefer the original title? ConfusedHuh

Thanks again! Angel

You prefer the original title for all movies?
(2017-09-29, 00:05)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-09-29, 00:02)BeerHunter Wrote:
(2017-09-17, 13:55)DanCooper Wrote: Scraper language is now set by the language you have set for a movie or tv show source. If you've updated from an older version you have to change/set the source language and mark all existing movies/tv shows and use the context menu to set the language. New movies/tv shows will automatically use the source language. This information will be saved in the NFOs. You can change the language for a specified movie/tv show at any time via context menu, even if it's different to the source language.

Thanks!

Thanks again! Angel

Yes Smile
(2017-09-29, 00:47)BeerHunter Wrote:
(2017-09-29, 00:05)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-09-29, 00:02)BeerHunter Wrote: Thanks!

Thanks again! Angel

Yes Smile

Added as feature request: Link

As workaround it should be possible to enable IMDB as second scraper with "Title" only and disable "Title" in the TMDB scraper. I think for most of all movies the english IMDB title should be the original title. This does not work for japanese or swedish movies, but I think is more effort to change all swedish title to english/original as vice versa.
(2017-07-30, 01:54)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-07-30, 00:52)shwetkprabhat Wrote: Hi Dan - I had a few questions regarding to filters and setting as I am planning my major revamp of media library and rescarpe my 5k + movies:

1. Is there a way I can filter between 720p and 1080p movies?
2. What is cleanup disabled field is for?
3. The stack <movie> setting is to handle cd1 cd2 etc right, how does this setting work...
4. What is the difference between singler vs the multi folder...
5. If I select download only actors with images, what would happen to the old actors without images...

1. You have to use Settings => Misc. => Media List Editor to create an own SQL query. This lists can be used in filter tab (bottom of the media list). For examples see: Link

2. That means that all disabled NFO data fields will be cleared while scraping.

3. If you use expert settings you have to enabled this if you use Kodi. This setting saves e.g. a poster for avatar.cd1.mkv as avatar-poster.mkv instead of avatar.cd1-poster.mkv. If you use english movie titles I whould edit the AdvancedSettings.xml to remove issues with "part" in movie titles, otherwise "part" will be recognized as stacked file, even if there is only a file in folder. See: Link

4. Single means settings for movies that have separate/own folder for each movie, multi is if you have saved multiple movies in one folder. This setting depends on source setting "Movies are in separate folders".

5. Will be removed while scraping.

6. I would wait for the 1.5 Beta version if you really want rescrape 5k movies. This version will be released soon and have some optimisations that's needed to rescrape that much movies. ATM the changes on database will only be saved at the end of a multi-scraping process. That means if there is a crash while scraping, the NFO and local files will be changed/scraped, but the information will not be commited to the database.

Hi Dan - I hope you had great time off, just checking on the beta ETA, very tempted to reorganizing my library Smile
Using last commit build. EMM can not sync the user rating set in Kodi to NFO. Instead, the sync feature erase the existent user rating in Kodi for the selected movie. Exception: it doesn't touch it if the <userrating> is already set in the NFO.
  • Windows 10 x64
  • Kodi 17.6
(2017-10-08, 22:00)fred_gaou Wrote: Using last commit build. EMM can not sync the user rating set in Kodi to NFO. Instead, the sync feature erase the existent user rating in Kodi for the selected movie. Exception: it doesn't touch it if the <userrating> is already set in the NFO.

Yes, that's true. Sync will always overwrite the data in Kodi with the state that has been set in Ember. Otherwise it will not be possible to change states like "playcount/watched state" or "userrating" in Ember. To read the "watched state" from Kodi you've to use the function "Get Watched State" via context or Tools menu.

I will improve that function to also read the user rating from Kodi. But it's needed to run that manually or set it to "get auto" while scraping or before edit.
Hi Dan,
I think I picked up two bugs, or maybe it's just on my side that something is wrong.
Whenever there's punctuation marks in the title, this is what I get when scraping manually:
I now have to manually go and change the titles.

See next 2 pictures:

As you can see it doesn't scrape the full plot outline if there's a hyperlink in IMDB.
Can you please advise if these are bugs or something wrong on my side.
Thanks.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2017-10-10, 01:34)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,
I think I picked up two bugs, or maybe it's just on my side that something is wrong.
Whenever there's punctuation marks in the title, this is what I get when scraping manually:
I now have to manually go and change the titles.

See next 2 pictures:

As you can see it doesn't scrape the full plot outline if there's a hyperlink in IMDB.
Can you please advise if these are bugs or something wrong on my side.
Thanks.

Both are bugs. Thanks for report, I will fix that tomorrow.
Thanks very much, your excellent work is appreciated.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2017-10-10, 03:03)JanM201 Wrote: Thanks very much, your excellent work is appreciated.

Has been fixed: Github
(2017-10-10, 14:31)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-10-10, 03:03)JanM201 Wrote: Thanks very much, your excellent work is appreciated.

Has been fixed: Github

Hi Dan

Thank you for all of your hard work, I wanted to point out that when scraping ember doesn't seem to grab trailer URLs
  • 122(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2