• 124(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-10-23, 00:12)shwetkprabhat Wrote: Image

I just enabled KI sync and I see this since last several hours.

Restart Kodi. In most cases the Kodi JSON interface has been crashed.
Hi guys.
I have recently bought a PC and want to move EMM from my laptop to new PC. The version on my laptop is pretty old and I haven't used it for some time. The folders are a little different - i.e. there is no profiles folder, i think there was a settings folder instead.

I was not sure whether it was best to try to migrate the old setup to new PC or start fresh, but I am having problems either way. When trying to start a fresh setup I try to add a source and I get 'value cannot be null' error and clicking OK exits the program.

Any idea what I can do? Or alternatively what is the best way to migrate my setup?
At the moment i'm stuck!
Thanks in advance
Devices
- NAS: Synology DS212, 6TB, MySQL
- HTPC: Intel NUC N2830, 2.4ghz, 4GB RAM, SSD, Win 7 & OpenElec (dual boot) / Kodi 15.2
- PC: Lenovo M92P, 3.2ghz, 12GB RAM, Win 10 / Kodi 17.4
- Laptop: Acer 5750G, 2.9ghz, 8GB RAM, SSD, Windows 10 / Kodi 15.2

(2017-10-26, 11:20)flekz Wrote: Hi guys.
I have recently bought a PC and want to move EMM from my laptop to new PC. The version on my laptop is pretty old and I haven't used it for some time. The folders are a little different - i.e. there is no profiles folder, i think there was a settings folder instead.

I was not sure whether it was best to try to migrate the old setup to new PC or start fresh, but I am having problems either way. When trying to start a fresh setup I try to add a source and I get 'value cannot be null' error and clicking OK exits the program.

Any idea what I can do? Or alternatively what is the best way to migrate my setup?
At the moment i'm stuck!
Thanks in advance

Please upload the log file (.\Ember Media Manager\Logs\*.csv) to pastebin.com

I whould start with a new installation.
(2017-10-12, 09:34)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-10-12, 03:49)ss4johnny Wrote: I'm using the latest alpha. I increasingly have gotten an error that "startIndex cannot be larger than length of string. Parameter name: startIndex" when I filter by marked and then scrape all marked. Not entirely I can replicate it every time. I'm scrapping without filter by marked now and it scrapped the first two and then gave the error on the third. The third was in a separate source. Maybe that had something to do with it. Scrapping that last one manually seemed to work.

I need the log file.

link for Attached file for the log file for this problem

https://mega.nz/#!1NVRxJgZ!yoR4CfNjr-XUq...-9YHLZF-7I
I'm having an issue scraping banners and landscapes for TV Seasons. Even ones that are in my library that I previously scraped for are coming up with zero results. I've enabled all of the stock scrapers and the proper options are selected in order to scrape for those assets.

Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!
(2016-02-10, 21:01)DanCooper Wrote: Please don't install Ember under "C:\Program Files", unless you know how to fix the access rights.

Please use this thread for discussions about self-compiled versions or official alpha releases.

Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 x64 - 2017-03-07
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 x86 - 2017-03-07
Commits (Changelog): Link

Hey all newbie here! I wanted to check if there is steps needed to migrate an existing install to another system? i assume just make sure you are using the same mapped drives that EMM pulled its TV shows and Movies from into the DB? can i copy a specific database over to the new install? ~thnx!
(2017-11-01, 16:57)twz2004 Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 21:01)DanCooper Wrote: Please don't install Ember under "C:\Program Files", unless you know how to fix the access rights.

Please use this thread for discussions about self-compiled versions or official alpha releases.

Hey all newbie here! I wanted to check if there is steps needed to migrate an existing install to another system? i assume just make sure you are using the same mapped drives that EMM pulled its TV shows and Movies from into the DB? can i copy a specific database over to the new install? ~thnx!
Simply install the new version over the old one. All possible files will be migrated. Check all settings after the update, there are many new.

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk
(2017-11-01, 17:56)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-11-01, 16:57)twz2004 Wrote:

Simply install the new version over the old one. All possible files will be migrated. Check all settings after the update, there are many new.

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk
If I understand your question right, you have a a working installation on one PC and want the same on another?
Just copy the Ember folder and past it on the new PC and you are done
(2017-10-30, 15:31)noonan2678 Wrote: I'm having an issue scraping banners and landscapes for TV Seasons. Even ones that are in my library that I previously scraped for are coming up with zero results. I've enabled all of the stock scrapers and the proper options are selected in order to scrape for those assets.

Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

Can confirm that searching for TV art isn't possible on 1.4.9.

Edit: Actually, nothing is scraped at all for TV. No info, no art.
I make set posters! (I also take requests)
(2017-11-02, 18:43)Dragen Wrote:
(2017-10-30, 15:31)noonan2678 Wrote: I'm having an issue scraping banners and landscapes for TV Seasons.  Even ones that are in my library that I previously scraped for are coming up with zero results.  I've enabled all of the stock scrapers and the proper options are selected in order to scrape for those assets.

Any help would be appreciated!!  Thanks!!

Works for me without any issue with TVDB as data scraper and all image scrapers:

(2017-10-30, 15:31)noonan2678 Wrote: I'm having an issue scraping banners and landscapes for TV Seasons.  Even ones that are in my library that I previously scraped for are coming up with zero results.  I've enabled all of the stock scrapers and the proper options are selected in order to scrape for those assets.

Set your naming conventions.  Your settings are incorrect as it's working just fine here.
I don't know if it is a bug or faulty setting or my own idiocy. When I scrape a movie with 5.1 AAC sound, Ember scans and report it as 2 channel AAC sound in the metadata. Any help, suggestion?
Hi Dan, the NFOs created by EMM have the ReleaseDate tag for Movie while Kodi uses the Premiered tag, both for TVSeries and Movie.
Is it possible to fix it?
(2017-11-04, 19:24)myskin Wrote: Hi Dan, the NFOs created by EMM have the ReleaseDate tag for Movie while Kodi uses the Premiered tag, both for TVSeries and Movie.
Is it possible to fix it?

My TV shows have Premiered, not ReleaseDate.  Just a FYI.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-11-03, 00:21)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:

Set your naming conventions.  Your settings are incorrect as it's working just fine here.

Funny how it worked perfectly before updating to 1.4.90. My settings are the default settings.

I guess it's time to move on.
I make set posters! (I also take requests)
  • 124(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2