• 131(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-12-20, 17:54)DanCooper Wrote: Maybe IMDB will be reduced to "Rating and Top250 only" scraper
You should do this and add an OMDbAPI module if people want IMDB info they can get their own apikey
EDIT: IMDB Changes https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/topics/...rence-view
In the last few days I have noticed that the IMDb scraper has stopped scraping a majority of information including cast and plot outline along with a few other fields. I saw something mentioned in the two posts before mine saying that they had changed their website again. Will there be any kind of solutions to this? If I have to get my own API key I am more than willing, I'm just curious as to what is going on because I don't follow the thread on a daily basis

I have also included a screenshot

(2017-12-22, 17:38)mark112887 Wrote: In the last few days I have noticed that the IMDb scraper has stopped scraping a majority of information including cast and plot outline along with a few other fields. I saw something mentioned in the two posts before mine saying that they had changed their website again. Will there be any kind of solutions to this? If I have to get my own API key I am more than willing, I'm just curious as to what is going on because I don't follow the thread on a daily basis

I have also included a screenshot

Anything unclear in Dans answer just a few posts before yours?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2681157 and in an separate tread
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=325675
I saw his post but not the thread thanks for pointing that out. I've just switched to tmdb for now
I'm unable to scrape the metadata of two of my movies. Is there anything I could try to make it work? MediaInfo does open them just fine.
(2017-12-19, 18:00)komplex Wrote:
(2017-12-19, 17:59)deh2k7 Wrote: Hi all,

I have been away for a while.  The last build I see at the beginning of the thread is from March.  Is there a newer build than that?

Thanks,
Dave
 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=316733 
Thanks Komplex!
Ember no longer saves any images other than poster and fanart.

Whilst scraping I can select a banner, logo, clearart, disc, etc however they never actually download?!

Any filename enabled for these Image types? Any hint in the log? Depending on the enabled file names its important that you have enabled "each movie is in a seperated folder" in your source settings.
I'm trying to find duplicates so I've decided to export my movie list and load it into excel. When I do Tools > Export > Movies, the resulting XML would list some movies multiple times. I count each <ListTitle>xxxx</ListTitle> as one entry. In the gui, if I type in the movie title in the search bar, it only comes up once. But in the exported XML, the same movie comes up twice. I've ran 'Clean Database' and it didn't help.
I've to check the export function.

But you can search duplicates also in Ember based on the IMDB ID. There is a checkbox in the filter panel under the list.
(2017-12-27, 15:48)DanCooper Wrote: Any filename enabled for these Image types? Any hint in the log? Depending on the enabled file names its important that you have enabled "each movie is in a seperated folder" in your source settings.
 Mine also stopped scrapping all IMDB data except poster and fanart.  I only noticed it because the rating stopped being scrapped, but now that I look, none of the other stuff is scrapped either.
(2017-12-30, 03:33)bek1 Wrote:
(2017-12-27, 15:48)DanCooper Wrote: Any filename enabled for these Image types? Any hint in the log? Depending on the enabled file names its important that you have enabled "each movie is in a seperated folder" in your source settings.
 Mine also stopped scrapping all IMDB data except poster and fanart.  I only noticed it because the rating stopped being scrapped, but now that I look, none of the other stuff is scrapped either. 
Same for me.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-12-30, 06:08)bobrap Wrote:
(2017-12-30, 03:33)bek1 Wrote:
Same for me. 
Dan already said that it needs to address the changes on imdb site. "combined" page has change to "reference" and all the tags and structure has changed...
Image Image
(2017-12-30, 12:57)redglory Wrote:
(2017-12-30, 06:08)bobrap Wrote:
(2017-12-30, 03:33)bek1 Wrote:  Mine also stopped scrapping all IMDB data except poster and fanart.  I only noticed it because the rating stopped being scrapped, but now that I look, none of the other stuff is scrapped either.  
Same for me.  
Dan already said that it needs to address the changes on imdb site. "combined" page has change to "reference" and all the tags and structure has changed... 
Must have missed that. Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2017-12-29, 18:24)DanCooper Wrote: But you can search duplicates also in Ember based on the IMDB ID. There is a checkbox in the filter panel under the list.
That is a much better option. Thanks.
On a different issue, I noticed that I after a removed some movies from a movie set, they still appear in the set on kodi after a library update. Then I read that kodi will only ignore the nfo file from existing movies and the only thing you can do is clear the database to make it read the nfo files again. Is this the only way? Kodi doesn't really make it easy to clear the database. Is EMM able to update the kodi database directly or through kodi? I have the kodi database on mysql?
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2