WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Hello, thank you for your very useful project.
I use EMM mainly to rename files of my library and I have some questions please. I don't need any integration with Kodi nor NFO file to be created in my movie folders.

-Is it possible to prevent nfo files to be generated?
-In the setting, if I disable checkboxes related to Kodi integration and save, the nect time I open the setting they are again enabled. I'm using the latest nightly build. Am I missing the meaning of those settings? (Settings-Movies-Files and folders-Kodi
-I have my library on a NAS connected to a windows 10 machine through network. From windows I access the nas with the default protocol \\mediaserver\movies . If my files are in the main dir, the bulk renamer does not remane the files. If I put them in a sub dir like \\mediaserver\movies\Classics the renamer works. Is this normal? BTW, I don't put movies in separate folder. I keep and want to keep then in the same folder. 
-If I try to rename a single file in the root directory of my share using the right click menu in the movie list - Rename->Auto I get a "object reference not set to an instance of an object" error and EMM quits. Bug? 

Thank you for your help !

Messages In This Thread
nfo file status? - by NightMyst - 2017-06-21, 07:24
Audio metadata error - by Doomnie - 2017-11-04, 08:16
RE: Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread - by Il Pres - 2018-01-26, 14:10
EmberMM Import Poster.jpg - by MePoEmberMM - 2018-02-06, 01:27
User rating sync - by fred_gaou - 2018-04-28, 22:25
database is locked - by gorb - 2019-08-19, 11:41

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.